Who's in the ATL?

I live close to the ATL near the city of Newnan and fly a lowly Baron out of CCO for a private owner.

BP244

How many Barons are at CCO? The Baron's a sweet plane, love it. I'm fairly certain we've ran into each other in the pattern at CCO a few times, me and a student in a Diamond variant of some sort - or shall I say - all the sorts that we have.

Welcome to the sub-Atlanta JC collective (the rest of us Newnan residents).

So who is up for a ATL meet and greet?

A certain JC member has made his presence known to me on Friday. Too bad I've been called out for a 4 day.

Native Cowetian. I still live in Newnan just a few miles from my old high school (ECHS).

How many Barons are at CCO? The Baron's a sweet plane, love it. I'm fairly certain we've ran into each other in the pattern at CCO a few times, me and a student in a Diamond variant of some sort - or shall I say - all the sorts that we have.

Welcome to the sub-Atlanta JC collective (the rest of us Newnan residents).

Thanks! There are a few Barons based at CCO. 2 55's and 2 58's. I fly a 58 (the one in my pic). You're right it is a fun airplane - capable too!

I'm always about the airport - actually working towards my MEI just now! Gotta love that studying - ugh! The economy is so goofy right now, even I might not be safe, so I'm trying to get all I can in case it really goes TU and I lose my sweet little flying gig.

I think a PTC / Newnan meet and greet is a great idea. Taco Mac is pretty central or there's a bunch of stuff just off the interstate near Wally World.......I'm game!

BP244

Tango Mike is my vote. . .not a huge fan of Hooters' beer selection or food. . .and, unfortunately, I put the quality of goods and services at a premium - especially with the Newnan Hooters, some of those gals I graduated HS with. ;)

BP244, Good luck with the MEI. It's no big deal really. Already hold an instructor certificate?

Tango Mike is my vote. . .not a huge fan of Hooters' beer selection or food. . .and, unfortunately, I put the quality of goods and services at a premium - especially with the Newnan Hooters, some of those gals I graduated HS with. ;)

BP244, Good luck with the MEI. It's no big deal really. Already hold an instructor certificate?

TAC MAC - yeah baby! Just let us know when!

The MEI will be the initial for me. Wasn't going to go that route at all as I thought I had the bases covered. We were going to upgrade the Baron for a turbine airplane but that doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon.
I'm hoping the boss can weather the storm, but, just in case, I'm going to get all the insurance I can.

BP244

Does the Alamo offer such a wide selection of alcohol as Taco Mac? ;)

Plus, my Passport club membership still has a lot of work to be done. ;)

BaronPilot244 said:
The MEI will be the initial for me. Wasn't going to go that route at all as I thought I had the bases covered. We were going to upgrade the Baron for a turbine airplane but that doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon.
I'm hoping the boss can weather the storm, but, just in case, I'm going to get all the insurance I can.

Well here is to some good luck, for both - the MEI, and weathering the storm.

Does the Alamo offer such a wide selection of alcohol as Taco Mac? ;)

I actually like the beer selection at the Alamo better than TC. Lots of Belgian stuff. The only downside is that nothing is on tap, just bottles. I just like the Alamo because it is more eclectic and I am a big believer in supporting the Court Square businesses.

I live in Covington and keep my Mooney at 9A1. I'm a SIC is Lears that are currently scattered at 3 ATL area airports.

Hey I live in Dacula about 30 minutes from monroe, but if you ever need someone to fly with you in your mooney just let me know, i just got my Commercial ASEL yesterday but i still want to build time.

I could fly to CCO if I could get a lift to whereever we're meetin and greetin.
Lance

Lance, I'll be glad to give you a ride - I go right past the door....

Never been to the Alamo - but if it sells beer then it must be OK!
all we need now is a time and day. Any offers???

BP244

Original post by Surreal1221
Well here is to some good luck, for both - the MEI, and weathering the storm.[/quote]

Cheers!:D

Back