curious, where you at in the process?

think I can use some of you for security clearance references....i mean we all have known each other for some time now.... I kid I kid.:nana2:

since traffic has increased so much I'm curious where everone is.

Yah, I'm in California :sarcasm:

Oh you mean mean my application!? I'm somewhere between initial application and CPC... the only problem is the chasm between these two peaks is so large I get easily lost :crazy:

Attachments

• junk2.jpg
    junk2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 115
Funny that no one in the poll is done with OKC and at facility. I wonder if that has anything to do with how much free time they have? Or like someone said before, most likely once we go to school wel all will have something to do other than hang out and drool here all day. :drool:

Funny that no one in the poll is done with OKC and at facility. I wonder if that has anything to do with how much free time they have? Or like someone said before, most likely once we go to school wel all will have something to do other than hang out and drool here all day. :drool:

AUPilotAU is at his facility... he was SUPPOSED to be keeping us updated but havent' seen his ass since the day he was driving to his facility.

AUPilotAU is at his facility... he was SUPPOSED to be keeping us updated but havent' seen his ass since the day he was driving to his facility.
lol, all our ambition and excitement must get CRUSHED when we end up at our facility working our ass off for low pay

Back