Sign-up sheets (coming in Sept)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Will be going up in September.

it will be a requirement to be registered and paid in order to sign-up for an event and it will be first come first served....may be possible to have waiting lists, if we need them.

Events that will require sign-up include:

Guest Speaker, Capt. Al Haynes
Possible LAS Tower and/or TRACON tour (20 per tour)
Possible MGM BBJ Tour (20 per tour)
Possible Allegiant Airlines tour (20 per tour)
Possible "speed" networking event (similar to speed dating)

There will be a hiking trip and a Hoover Dam tour but i'm not sure yet if the guys want to include their sign-up sheet with all the others or do theirs separately.

just a heads up on what's up and coming....

Capt. Haynes - yep
Possible LAS Tower and/or TRACON tour (20 per tour) - possibly yep
Possible MGM BBJ Tour (20 per tour) - possibly yep
hiking - ep as long as Tony ain't driving. He gets us stuck... ;)

looks like fun....

K, do you have an estimate of people coming/signed up this year?

As far as the hiking goes, we are just going to be limited by number of seats in cars that people have. Last year it wasn't an issue. Also, not everybody is in by noon on Sunday, so that plays a role in it.

As far as the hiking goes, we are just going to be limited by number of seats in cars that people have. Last year it wasn't an issue. Also, not everybody is in by noon on Sunday, so that plays a role in it.

yea.. i guess it would be good to point out that the hiking venture (Noon) and 9FI (8pm-ish) will be occurring on Sunday.... :)

it looks like the Capt Haynes event is on Monday, the Hoover Dam tour is on Tuesday (afternoon) and the Networking "Till Next Year" Party is on Tuesday night (8pm-12am)....

for those who need to start planning their schedules: We're still working details on everything else...but if you need other specifics so you can pre-arrange travel or what not, let me know so i can try and get that info for you.

I think Jtrain and I are going to try some mountain biking around the area. We'll probably go on Sunday as well. I can fit one other bike besides ours on the car rack. If there's more interest we might have to find someone with an SUV or another car with a bike rack...

Kristie, I just realized the round table event isn't on there. Have we made that official yet? If so, I'll start another thread with the plan for now?

Hey Kristie is Emirates still on the tentative plan?
they're still "penciled" in...but doug is having a really difficult time getting ahold of the contact person now. the recruitment event is a bit on the iffy side this year

Kristie, I just realized the round table event isn't on there. Have we made that official yet? If so, I'll start another thread with the plan for now?
no, we haven't made that official yet... but please feel free to do so! :D

plus, i wasn't sure if you wanted an actual sign-up sheet for the roundtable?

I'm going to be down for everything maybe minus the speed networking thing.

And i havent paid yet. You accept cash on scene or no?

yes, but i'd prefer not to as it would be more cost to you. you could always send us a money order.

- Captain Haynes
- LAS Tower tour
- MGM BBJ tour

Other: Dam and Hiking, unless they are at the same time... then I guess just the Dam.

Also, if you are needing any volunteers during the event, let me know.

Bob

- Captain Haynes
- LAS Tower tour
- MGM BBJ tour

Other: Dam and Hiking, unless they are at the same time... then I guess just the Dam.

Also, if you are needing any volunteers during the event, let me know.

Bob

Wouldn't you be doing some dam hiking!?:D:buck:

- Captain Haynes
- LAS Tower tour
- MGM BBJ tour

Heck yeah, that all sounds like a blast.

Back