I want to register, but I'm BROKE!!!

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
I won't have money until the end of August.

And it looks like there are only so many allowed this year?

Don't leave me hangin!

I CANNOT miss NJC 08!

Will I still be able to register by September 1?

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8E_zMLCRNg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8E_zMLCRNg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

he lives in vegas... so he'll be fine! you can register up until the day of Slushinator....but the price goes up, i think, october 1st.

:)

i would but he passed away a few years ago... sorry bub... if you want to see what he looked like, i could bring or scan a photo. HAHA

not sure i can grab the hottie engineering girls...the new ones that i've met are mormon and not into vegas... DOH!

Shoot, there's a lot of Mormon girls in Vegas. They like to pretend they don't do Vegas. :)

i would but he passed away a few years ago... sorry bub... if you want to see what he looked like, i could bring or scan a photo. HAHA

not sure i can grab the hottie engineering girls...the new ones that i've met are mormon and not into vegas... DOH!

No momo girls for me.

But hey, can I least bring a case of Fat Tire?

i dunna, just asking....

sure, you can bring it if you like...we'll probably use it after the open bar closes.. haha

well, we're not absolutely positive on the open bar yet... but it's over 50% plausible now because we won't be holding as many functions as we thought.

well, we're not absolutely positive on the open bar yet... but it's over 50% plausible now because we won't be holding as many functions as we thought.

One way around the open bar issue.....

Have an Bar stocking party at NJC.

Every person brings their favorite bottle and its for the group to use. That way you get a huge variety and everyone can sample goods.:nana2:

One way around the open bar issue.....

Have an Bar stocking party at NJC.

Every person brings their favorite bottle and its for the group to use. That way you get a huge variety and everyone can sample goods.:nana2:

Unless the TSA decides they wanna have their own party.....

Back