Referral List to Interviews

moulds80

I understand that the committee is reviewing the PUBNET 2 applicants later this month to determine a referral list, and later interview decisions. I know that everyone who falls into the “qualified” and the “well qualified” pools are technically at the same level of consideration with everyone else in their pool, but I was wondering if segregating scores inside those groups is a factor at all. For example has anyone scored above a 95 and been left off of a referral or interview list, even if their geographic preference states include those with three or four Level 8 or higher facilities in each of them?

I understand that the committee is reviewing the PUBNET 2 applicants later this month to determine a referral list, and later interview decisions. I know that everyone who falls into the “qualified” and the “well qualified” pools are technically at the same level of consideration with everyone else in their pool, but I was wondering if segregating scores inside those groups is a factor at all. For example has anyone scored above a 95 and been left off of a referral or interview list, even if their geographic preference states include those with three or four Level 8 or higher facilities in each of them?

The FAA has not, and probably will not, make their selection process public. All you will find on here is speculation and info people heard from "sources"... take it for what it's worth. No one really knows, though.

The FAA has not, and probably will not, make their selection process public. All you will find on here is speculation and info people heard from "sources"... take it for what it's worth. No one really knows, though.

I would agree with that....

About the only thing that is known is that not everybody will make a referral list, and not everyone who makes a referral list will be selected for a position.

That effing sucks!!!:crazy:
i thought so too at first, but I've come to grips with it :buck:

Have you given thought to changing your preferences??
back in the day when I applied, I thought you could only apply to one location so I picked GA. I applied to PUBNAT2 and picked other places.

who knew it would take so long to get hired for a job that everyone else is getting hired for!!! :crazy:

Back