Aircraft Rentals

fly6785

Anyone know any airports in the West Palm Beach area that has aircraft rentals or any websites to search for places? Any details would be greatly appreciated... Fly safe everyone:rawk:

Anyone know any airports in the West Palm Beach area that has aircraft rentals or any websites to search for places? Any details would be greatly appreciated... Fly safe everyone:rawk:

In that neck of the woods, I think they only rent to you if you're Indian, barely understand English, and have a huge loan backed by a foreign currency.

In that neck of the woods, I think they only rent to you if you're Indian, barely understand English, and have a huge loan backed by a foreign currency.

lol.. greatly mistaken. there are plenty of good schools for the average joe in west palm. check out palmbeach flight training at KLNA and sunquest aviation at north county (F45). try to stay away from schools at KPBI. theres way too much traffic.

Bah, I hated the instructors from F45 and SUA. I haven't tried PBI but I imagine it would be a PITA with the extra traffic. American Flyers is in Lauderdale; they are expensive but I know a coroporate pilot that says he hears good things about them, whatever that means.

:confused:

Since when is traffic a bad thing?

When a glider pilot in the pattern on downwind does a 90 degree left turn without announcing intentions in front of you while another glider blocks your escape on the other side, all without the use of radio. (This was at Zephyrhills not PBI but still, sometimes traffic is scary)

Back