Wisconsin

200800ja

I have decided that I am going to put Wisconsin as my second choice on my geo pref. (if I ever get it) and I am curious if anyone knows anything about wisconsin. . .

What are the FAA facilities? Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison. . . There has got to be more, right?

Are they all Tower/Tracons?

Im esspecially interested in MKE, hows the staffing there? Are they an up/down facility or is their tracon seperate from their tower?

Thanks.

I have decided that I am going to put Wisconsin as my second choice on my geo pref. (if I ever get it) and I am curious if anyone knows anything about wisconsin. . .

What are the FAA facilities? Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison. . . There has got to be more, right?

Im esspecially interested in MKE, hows the staffing there? Are they an up/down facility or is their tracon seperate from their tower?

Thanks.

Here is a link to the FAA website pertaining to towers, centers and tracons.

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ato/tracon/

Thanks.

Looks like those are the only 3 FAA facilities there and they're all up/downs. Not sure of the staffing at MKE

I know a guy going to mke I'll talk to him tomorrow for you

Thanks man, any and all help is appreciated. . . I like MKE cause I used to live there a few years ago, however I don't know any atc'ers in Milwaukee or anywhere in Wisconsin for that matter.

I will be interviewing for a position in Wisconsin at the chicago pepc thats all my letter said, did not specify which location.

Attention new people going to facilities in Wisconsin: Please don't forget about the aircraft holding over appleton VOR.... that blasted navigational unit is the orign of the phrase "minimum fuel"

Back