IBC airways?

TXaviator

Saw them mentioned in a Scenic Airlines thread about taking low time guys to fly cargo around the carib and FL areas....

their website: http://www.ibcairways.com/about/employment.html .... doesnt tell much.

Anyone work for them / know anyone there, and what the scoop is on pay/housing/minimums/qol all the normal questions?

Thanks much!!

note: i tried to fire out an email to their HR address listed on the website but it BOUNCED. :-\

Yeah.... they aren't currently hiring even SA227/SF340 qualified pilots.... have a former Captain there who tells me that they won't be hiring for a bit.

B

Yeah.... taking a break from the heat and the oil field leak watching...... you know how it is..... I can only take about four straight hours of flying before I need a break.

I have an interview next week with IBC. Got connected through family and friends. Anyone familiar with the interview process over there? could not find any gouge on this airline.

No idea on interviews and there are no gouges. Indoc is in house. Metro training is done in house in the aircraft. Saab training is done at Pan Am in MSP.

Congrats on the interview. I have been trying to get not only an interview but a reply! Since March I have been mailing, faxing, calling, and having employees walk in my resume. No one ever calls back.

No idea on interviews and there are no gouges. Indoc is in house. Metro training is done in house in the aircraft. Saab training is done at Pan Am in MSP.

Congrats on the interview. I have been trying to get not only an interview but a reply! Since March I have been mailing, faxing, calling, and having employees walk in my resume. No one ever calls back.

You and I are in the same boat.... I know three employees at IBC and have previous Metro experience.... and yet I can't get a word back.

Did you try calling or emailing the VP of Operations Mark Landolt? Also call them up and talk to HR.

Everyone there seems really nice to me. If its been awhile since you sent in a resume Id recommend sending it again.

Did you try calling or emailing the VP of Operations Mark Landolt? Also call them up and talk to HR.

Everyone there seems really nice to me. If its been awhile since you sent in a resume Id recommend sending it again.

Yep.... yep.... yep..... I have left messages with everyone except the janitor.... at this point I think it may not be worth my time.... I am at the point where I can get a 135 job left seat and in a month or two possibly into something turbinish.... I have also heard some weird things about their upgrade policies/procedures.

Oh well.... good luck!

Same here. HR is really nice and friendly on the phone. Emails from HR are usually hit and miss. Last time I sent something in was two weeks ago through climbto350. Called HR a few days later and they confirmed it was received, printed, and given to the DO. They also said he would personally call me back to answer any questions. HR said they were in the dark when it came down to hiring and interviews. I guess I would be qualified at 450/25? So I am not sure why they won't even call back? I really want to move to south florida and this sounds like a cool gig plus I want to be a freight dawg...I feel kind of like Belliot though, at this point I am about to give up on them.

Back