ATL

it's brand new...tall...lovely tile in the bathrooms, with a newly finished basement. in-law suite on the ground level, and terrific views of the Atlanta airport! Call your Realtor today. :bandit::sarcasm:

I'll go in tomorrow and get started on a pre-approval.

What I am looking for is controller related info. I may be getting an offer and I'm looking for some info.

right, sorry, i was just being a smart a$$ - i'd actually be interested in learning. I'm in the Druid Hills area btw - you from the big A or just trying to get hired?

Looking for some info about the tower from anyone who works there now or who has.

It's a tall building at one end of the airport that houses the air traffic controllers at the busiest airport in the world...but that's not important right now.

Best wishes to Leslie Nielsen
airplane.jpg

yeah , but I'm nice and close to Little 5 which is pretty...umm...relevant to my age group

and Dacula isn't horrible. Though Discover Mills is gonna suck big time this weekend with all the tax free shopping.

Off to the tower? Rapunzel! Rapunzel!

MCrosky: Alright, I'll need 3 men up in the tower. You Newbower, you Maceias. . .
Johnny: Me John! Big tree!

It's a tall building at one end of the airport that houses the air traffic controllers at the busiest airport in the world...but that's not important right now.

Best wishes to Leslie Nielsen
airplane.jpg

flight_track_map.rvt

ATL ground... what can I say.... "Taxi 26L on Fox short of Charlie"
ATL tower.... what can I say...."285 at the middle marker- go now!"

ATL Tracon is were its at. Notice our flight track above- we loss the pressurization system off of 26L climbing thru 16 for 240 to Memphis and had to do a quick descent (like now) and get back to the field. The controllers worked us between the departure corridors of 26L, 27R, and 28 at rush hour, gave us the best priority although none was requested, and made it all work in 12 minutes wheels up to wheels down.

..... and then we waited for a gate....

ATL TRACON is where its at!

flight_track_map.rvt

ATL ground... what can I say.... "Taxi 26L on Fox short of Charlie"
ATL tower.... what can I say...."285 at the middle marker- go now!"

ATL Tracon is were its at. Notice our flight track above- we loss the pressurization system off of 26L climbing thru 16 for 240 to Memphis and had to do a quick descent (like now) and get back to the field. The controllers worked us between the departure corridors of 26L, 27R, and 28 at rush hour, gave us the best priority although none was requested, and made it all work in 12 minutes wheels up to wheels down.

..... and then we waited for a gate....

ATL TRACON is where its at!

You're welcome...our pleasure.

I'm putting GA as my 2nd preference. ATLTRACON...are you liking it there or should I stay far away?

Back