ATP Written

Hevyhed

On the FAA website, they list 361 questions for the ATP Airman Knowledge Test. Are these just new questions... are they sample questions... wtf?

Hevy:

I do not know the answer to your question directly. However, if you are planning to take your ATP written, you can do a search for input, if you haven't already.

I studied using the Sheppard air program (www. sheppardair.com). This REALLY cuts down on the number of questions you have to know, and they have some great study/memorization shortcuts to make it less painful.

Does anybody know on the ASA ATP prep software, which test I should be studying for? Part 135 or 121? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I'm a typed commercial pilot, so next years 61.58, figured I would just get my ATP. Thanks.

Does anybody know on the ASA ATP prep software, which test I should be studying for? Part 135 or 121? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I'm a typed commercial pilot, so next years 61.58, figured I would just get my ATP. Thanks.

It doesn't really matter; either version will get you to the practical test with the same ATP certificate in the end. Take the one you think will be most applicable to the next job you're seeking.

*I think there are around 1200 questions in the test bank; I used the King software--VERY good preparation.

It doesn't really matter; either version will get you to the practical test with the same ATP certificate in the end. Take the one you think will be most applicable to the next job you're seeking.

*I think there are around 1200 questions in the test bank; I used the King software--VERY good preparation.
Thanks.

Another option to consider is doing the all day ATP prep course at ATP. I did that a week ago. I haven't looked at my Gleim ATP book in about a year or so. Started at 8 a.m. took the test at 4:30. They had a question bank of 591 questions and after a few hours of going through each section it's not that bad. Kind of pricey though, but worth it since I did better than I thought I would. Walked out with a 98%

Either the 121 or 135 will suffice for your checkride. Take the one that is most likely to benefit you.

It's worth looking at Sheppard Air's ATP prep software, they have a money back guarantee if you get below a 90%.

Patrick

Either the 121 or 135 will suffice for your checkride. Take the one that is most likely to benefit you.

It's worth looking at Sheppard Air's ATP prep software, they have a money back guarantee if you get below a 90%.

Patrick
Well my company has a deal where our prep stuff is available without cost. I'll take a look at Sheppard's too. Thanks for the advice.

Back