Joined the OOTSK!

turbomax97

What can brown do for you?
:rawk:Got hired as a Falcon FO flying freight and had a question about headsets. The fellas currently flying there just use earplugs with no headset period.

I'm looking for an alternative, like say throwing on a pair of Bose QC2's without getting the u fly mike adapter or something?

BTW, these old birds dont have anything to plug a headset into anyway, just a speaker and hand mics.

:rawk:Got hired as a Falcon FO flying freight and had a question about headsets. The fellas currently flying there just use earplugs with no headset period.

I'm looking for an alternative, like say throwing on a pair of Bose QC2's without getting the u fly mike adapter or something?

BTW, these old birds dont have anything to plug a headset into anyway, just a speaker and hand mics.

Just use the plugs.

Offtopic... But where did you get hired at? Usajet? I'm trying to get with them once I get F'ed later on this year.

all the falcon 20s i fly have the plugs for a headset. everyone uses the ear plugs and the over head speaker because it is more comfortable then a headset and less crap to carry around. not to mention it is annoying if one guys is wearing a headset and the other isn't.

Ahh didn't even think about that.

Well looks like I'm using plugs then. I'm honestly just wanting to make sure I don't lost my hearing. Oh and its not USA jet. Cherry Air outta ADS.

Tell Jeff that Scott said howdy.

Also, when a Caravn cuts you off on U, don't cry to me.

See ya out there.

Welcome to the league of distuingished aviators. Why wait to be furloughed go now! We'll wash that puke smell off you in no time. All kidding aside, good job on finding a job before your furlough. I use to fly the falcon, and you'll be fine with plugs.

Tell Jeff that Scott said howdy.

Also, when a Caravn cuts you off on U, don't cry to me.

See ya out there.

Haha, I know who you are, you know me - 2nd floor Atlantic FBO... fellow instructor.

I'll say what's up to jeff when I see him too. He used to instruct down Claire Chennault didn't he?

Oh and Nixon, how many baths exactly does it take lol? Terpentine? Thanks for your input on the plugs too.

Haha, I know who you are, you know me - 2nd floor Atlantic FBO... fellow instructor.

I'll say what's up to jeff when I see him too. He used to instruct down Claire Chennault didn't he?

Oh and Nixon, how many baths exactly does it take lol? Terpentine? Thanks for your input on the plugs too.
Well, its not water, it's sitting in cockpit with another dude for a 16 hour duty day into mexico starting at 9 pm after you woke up at 8 that will wash off. You'll come out smelling like a freighter, i.e. the dreaded BB smell.

Well, its not water, it's sitting in cockpit with another dude for a 16 hour duty day into mexico starting at 9 pm after you woke up at 8 that will wash off. You'll come out smelling like a freighter, i.e. the dreaded BB smell.

Like I said before. I'll take that smell over Mike's feet ANY day!:laff:

Back