Jackson Low map from enroute school???

wve_iii

Toured ZFW the other day and was told that Jackson low was the map that we would learn for enroute in OKC. They sais it isnt the actual airspace and that its been modified a bit. But they did say if i could get a hold of that map and start learning it i would be ahead of the game. I was just wondering if anyone just got out of school or that is in school that could let me know how to get a hold of a copy??

Yeah they are called low enroute charts, there are also high enroute charts as well in case you wanted to know the lingo. You can pick them up at most airport pilot shops. How is your aviation knowledge?

limited, but i know of the charts you are talking about, but they told me that OKC has actually thier own modified version. With some added routes and the radials are supposedly a little different.

Toured ZFW the other day and was told that Jackson low was the map that we would learn for enroute in OKC. They sais it isnt the actual airspace and that its been modified a bit. But they did say if i could get a hold of that map and start learning it i would be ahead of the game. I was just wondering if anyone just got out of school or that is in school that could let me know how to get a hold of a copy??
http://okc.atccti.com/ and look for "Academy Maps" next to the photo on the right.

Back