Just had my interview :)

Justin636

Applied in September 07
AT-SAT in march 08 (score 100)

I was invited to a PEPC, but turned it down because I was not able to get away from work to fly out and visit on, so today I interviewed with Mark at ZFW in Ft Worth. Had a good overall interview, questions asked where basically what has been posted here. We talked a bit after, and I think it was a positive interview.

So now, I'm back to waiting to hear from the academy regarding my interview.

How long does this normally take? If they decide not to pursue, do they still contact you to let you know?

Also, Mark told me that I am assigned to the ZFW location (lvl 12) if everything goes good, so I'm pretty excited about that.

:D

Applied in September 07
AT-SAT in march 08 (score 100)

I was invited to a PEPC, but turned it down because I was not able to get away from work to fly out and visit on, so today I interviewed with Mark at ZFW in Ft Worth. Had a good overall interview, questions asked where basically what has been posted here. We talked a bit after, and I think it was a positive interview.

So now, I'm back to waiting to hear from the academy regarding my interview.

How long does this normally take? If they decide not to pursue, do they still contact you to let you know?

Also, Mark told me that I am assigned to the ZFW location (lvl 12) if everything goes good, so I'm pretty excited about that.

:D

Hello fellow ZFW hopepul! and... fellow Collin Countier!

I had my interview last year which means I didn't go the PEPC way either. In my personal experience it took about two months from the interview to when I got my TOL and tons of paperwork. Congratulations and be patient! Waiting sucks!

I had my interview last year which means I didn't go the PEPC way either. In my personal experience it took about two months from the interview to when I got my TOL and tons of paperwork. Congratulations and be patient! Waiting sucks!

So you contacted someone at the facility you wanted to go to and went that route?

Was there anything about the interview you weren't expecting? Anything out of left field? How long did it last? Just curious, heading to Memphis next week!

Was there anything about the interview you weren't expecting? Anything out of left field? How long did it last? Just curious, heading to Memphis next week!

Nothing that wasnt expected, although I didn't get to tour the facility as I had hoped. Interview lasted about 40 minutes.

So you contacted someone at the facility you wanted to go to and went that route?

No, I don't think PEPC's were available last year because I never got the option for it. I got a call from FAA asking if I would be available for an interview at ZJX (I live in Orlando) on whatever the date was. I said yes and I was on my way. Two months later I get a package with information about Medical/Drug Testing/Paperwork. I think a PEPC would have been the faster way to go if it had been available to me, getting everything done at once seems so much faster and better. My interviewer at Jacksonville Center was nice and he gave me a tour of the facility afterwards. It was pretty cool :)

Congrats, im going to memphis PEPC for ZFW on july 21. Cant wait. Heard that it might be till Oct or later for schoold though.

No, I don't think PEPC's were available last year because I never got the option for it. I got a call from FAA asking if I would be available for an interview at ZJX (I live in Orlando) on whatever the date was. I said yes and I was on my way. Two months later I get a package with information about Medical/Drug Testing/Paperwork. I think a PEPC would have been the faster way to go if it had been available to me, getting everything done at once seems so much faster and better. My interviewer at Jacksonville Center was nice and he gave me a tour of the facility afterwards. It was pretty cool :)

Sweet. Thanks.

Had a question regarding my contact information on ASAP.

When I applied, I lived in an apt... and since then have bought a house. I changed my address on ASAP, but the old address still appears on the main page. If I go to update contact info, my new address is in there.

I'm just worried that if I am sent anything, that I will never receive it.

How would I find out if they have the correct address for me?

Had a question regarding my contact information on ASAP.

When I applied, I lived in an apt... and since then have bought a house. I changed my address on ASAP, but the old address still appears on the main page. If I go to update contact info, my new address is in there.

I'm just worried that if I am sent anything, that I will never receive it.

How would I find out if they have the correct address for me?

There's no good way to confirm they will have your new address. I called multiple times about the same issue and it appears that ASAP may update your address but those working with your actual application will only refer to whatever information is provided on that application. The best advice is to have a valid email. Most communication comes via email, but if you set up to have your mail forwarded you will eventually get anything sent snail mail. I got AT-SAT invitations in the mail the day after the deadline to schedule an appointment, but thankfully I had already responded to an email invitation that I had received weeks earlier.

I receive all the emails they send, but I am just worried that they will eventually send something to my old address. Maybe I should setup forwarding service again to cover my ass just in case.

Thanks.

I receive all the emails they send, but I am just worried that they will eventually send something to my old address. Maybe I should setup forwarding service again to cover my ass just in case.

Thanks.

Correct me if I am wrong, but mail forwarding stays into affect for a year.

Back