Airnet App

TheOneMarine

If you sent in a filled out application online last Monday, is it a good idea to call the recruiter and ask about it or should I just let it be?

If you sent in a filled out application online last Monday, is it a good idea to call the recruiter and ask about it or should I just let it be?

After I did the same, they called me very fast, within 1-2 days if I remember. So you may wanna call (it don't hurt) and see if its worth your time to wait around.

Double check to make sure there are no errors and give them a call, they got nothing better to do...

I spoke with one of the interns in the recruiting office today. He mentioned that Airnet receives about 150 applications per day. A lot of furloughed airline pilots are looking to the cargo companies to get jobs. I would say it cant hurt to call and check on the status. If anything, it shows initiative and that you really do want the job. "The squeaky wheel always gets the grease."

I spoke with one of the interns in the recruiting office today. He mentioned that Airnet receives about 150 applications per day. A lot of furloughed airline pilots are looking to the cargo companies to get jobs. I would say it cant hurt to call and check on the status. If anything, it shows initiative and that you really do want the job. "The squeaky wheel always gets the grease."

I called yesterday and they told me I'm in a calling pool currently but as it's been said, there are so many airline guys looking for jobs along with me that it makes the process that much more difficult and drawn out. So, now the waiting game :bandit: :p

...... there are so many airline guys looking for jobs along with me that it makes the process that much more difficult and drawn out. So, now the waiting game :bandit: :p

"Back then they didn't want me. Now I'm hot, they all on me." Mike Jones:)

Just kidding. Good luck!

"Back then they didn't want me. Now I'm hot, they all on me." Mike Jones:)

Just kidding. Good luck!

They wouldn't holla cause my dollars weren't swoll enough ( in this case old freight airplanes), i bet they change they mind when them 84's come rollin up.:):D:p

Back