So I found a job for 800tt bums...

If you're giving someone money to fly their planes, it's not a job.

No, you got it all wrong, it's a First Officer Training Program. :rolleyes:

You're not actually paying them to work, you will just be paying a lot of money, and doing a lot of what will seem like work!

Do I even need to say it? Oh, alright :sarcasm:

Well I'm not giving much more info, because, well, this info might be dangerous...but it sorta looks like a "legitimate" vfr only position in a navuh- hoe

dangerous?

Incredibly.

Key Lime has a horrible record in the freight world, they've required PFT in the past and their MX and safety records aren't much to speak of. I flew with a captain here that flew a Navajo around for them for about 2 weeks, and he talked about things like being told to fly with one de-icing boot inop, bad alternators, etc. etc.

I'd stay far, far away from Key Lime unless you've got a lunch date with Jesus you really want to make.

i see.. i was just thinking that Key Lime was a PFT only kinda place and that's why the info would be dangerous to give out...not so much that their safety records make it dangerous info as we wouldn't want any JCers taking a job like that?

If that's the case, then i'm not really seeing what slushie's point is.....probably just me tho and the fact that its a sunday :D

Incredibly.

Key Lime has a horrible record in the freight world, they've required PFT in the past and their MX and safety records aren't much to speak of. I flew with a captain here that flew a Navajo around for them for about 2 weeks, and he talked about things like being told to fly with one de-icing boot inop, bad alternators, etc. etc.

I'd stay far, far away from Key Lime unless you've got a lunch date with Jesus you really want to make.

I like a LOT of aspects of JC, but I really think the above post exemplifies the greatest value of JC. There are a lot of shady operations around - the heads up regarding safety of flight issues and posts like that are really valuable.

Back