Mad props for Bose

bdhill1979

Gone West
About a week ago my headset started acting up, the ANR would kick off randomly only in my left ear piece intermittently.

Called them up, got an RMA #, shipped it off. Package tracking confirmed delivery on Monday.

I just got home and here it is waiting for me with TWO brand new ear pieces, new leather earcups, and a new head pad. Basically it is just the frame and power pack that are not new.

Fixed and returned in less than 5 business days.

Bravo

About a week ago my headset started acting up, the ANR would kick off randomly only in my left ear piece intermittently.

Called them up, got an RMA #, shipped it off. Package tracking confirmed delivery on Monday.

I just got home and here it is waiting for me with TWO brand new ear pieces, new leather earcups, and a new head pad. Basically it is just the frame and power pack that are not new.

Fixed and returned in less than 5 business days.

Bravo

Everyone I talk to that has had to send David Clarks back always says their service is phenomenal as well. I wonder if part of Bose business plan with headsets was specifically designed to include service as least as good as DC's.

Everyone I talk to that has had to send David Clarks back always says their service is phenomenal as well. I wonder if part of Bose business plan with headsets was specifically designed to include service as least as good as DC's.
I should think they would have to for the price.

I must say I called Icom about my A24 a few weeks ago and it was horrible, the dude straight up hung up on me. Not buying one of those again.

Hells yeah, I have a pair of X-11's and the boom kept on getting loose and falling down, so i took it apart and tightened the nut, and in the process I guess I messed with a wire so it didnt work. Sent them in, and got a brand new headset back 2 weeks later. Awesome service. Now I leave them in the citabria and use clarity aloft's at work. Extremely pissed so little material cost so much for the clarity, but they are worth it.

I recently had to send my Sennheiser headset in, 2 days later I got the newer, updated version back via Fedex.

I think most of these companies realize this is a product which lives in a relatively harsh environment and are sympathetic to our need to have a functioning device at all times. But yes, for the price of these things, they should offer this service!

Back