Cfi-i Passed!!!

mooneyguy

been around forever
What a relief it is, After driving to the airport in Thunderstorms the weather broke just before, the end of the oral. All of a sudden it was 12k ceilings, well, except for the winds aloft at 3000 which were 230/46 the weather was good. So we launched, and I finished and now I'm a CFI-I:nana2::nana2:

Congrats! If we're lucky perhaps we'll see a summary of your experiences training for your CFI. Maybe you'll convince me to attend the same school for my training.

Awesome! Nice job keeping your cool under the circumstances. Do yourself a favor - stay current even if it's not log-able. Whether it's flight sim or something else keep it fresh if you're not going to use it right away. I got mine a bunch of months ago and am just now getting ready to teach instruments and have some rust to knock off.

Congrats again!

Congrats Tim, You need to stop by the Casa at Eagles Nest on your way home so we can meet.

Bill

Thanks everyone, Man it feels good to get it done. now just the MEI left and maybe by wednesday I will get to go home!

Bill, I would love to stop by, but its looking like an afternoon checkride, and i will have the car packed and ready to go home! Which means I will probably hit Dallas in the middle of the night. Maybe we could get a Texas M&G planned sometime, I know there are a lot of you guys I would like to meet in person!

Great job...I like in your blog where you mentioned driving to the airport in a thunder-storm thinking that would be your out. The morning I took my instrument ride the wx was crap and I remember thinking that exact same thing. Before I knew it it had cleared and I was instrument rated. Keep up the great work.

Mark

What a relief it is, After driving to the airport in Thunderstorms the weather broke just before, the end of the oral. All of a sudden it was 12k ceilings, well, except for the winds aloft at 3000 which were 230/46 the weather was good. So we launched, and I finished and now I'm a CFI-I:nana2::nana2:

awesome how was the checkride?

46 knot winds at 3,000 oh wow, hopefullyyou diddn thave to hold crosswind from 230..

Back