FlyDubai FZ1073

This is actually exactly what happened. But replace simmer with tv watcher.

“Yaniv, who neutralized the terrorist pilot, told Netanyahu: “I pulled the yoke up and stopped the plane’s dive. It’s lucky I had some aviation experience from @MaydayAirCrash series”
Absolutely insane. So many ways this could’ve ended in disaster.
 
huh... Israel's Bibi praising the pilot.

If Bibi was in prison where he belongs, I don't believe this thread would even exist. As someone above mentioned, we should all stay patient until we hear from Captain Steve. I'm pretty confident he will shed some light on how that rudder snapped off of the tail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HJB
Hate to to say it, but the only reason this plane isn’t a smoking hole is because of a crew in the back and the cap managed to open the door.

This is or can be a zero pilot argument before a two.
That and, per ABC News, a passenger that entered the cockpit pulled the plane out of the dive, saying he saw it on TV.

This is absolutely wild.

The pilot that tried to crash the plane is alive. The interrogation by the Saudis will be interesting. I hope the injured pilot pulls through.
 
Back
Top