And go

A1TAPE

1704315594838.png

On a transcon with a carefully planned route to avoid weather/headwinds/The Abominable Snowman/etc… and remarks saying so…
At level off, they get direct to their STAR transition, 3000 miles away.

Acars after the fact: How does direct XXXXX look for fuel/time?

On a transcon with a carefully planned route to avoid weather/headwinds/The Abominable Snowman/etc… and remarks saying so…
At level off, they get direct to their STAR transition, 3000 miles away.

Acars after the fact: How does direct XXXXX look for fuel/time?

At least they asked before accepting a direct nose into the jet

"Hey we're a bit heavier than originally planned... any chance I can get a little more weight?"
"sure, what's your zfw"
"Welll, I took 36 extra bags, we have 8 non revvers, a jumpseating captain, a transiting alpaca, and lance bass."
"Right what's the zfw?"

Just answer the question you are asked, folks.

For the ERJ135

"Hey, we have a full load and I told this pilot he could jumpseat. Why can't we fit him on?"

If you never did the 135: If you have a full load with a jumpseater, the only way to pull the CG back into compliance would be to overload the cargo compartment.

"Hey we're a bit heavier than originally planned... any chance I can get a little more weight?"
"sure, what's your zfw"
"Welll, I took 36 extra bags, we have 8 non revvers, a jumpseating captain, a transiting alpaca, and lance bass."
"Right what's the zfw?"

Just answer the question you are asked, folks.
So their employee number isn't helpful?

Captain: “Hey, saw we have a delay, what’s up?”
Me: “EWR is in a GDP.”
Captain: “But it’s 10 and clear!”
Me: “I know, don’t know what to tell you other then it’s just a normal day.”
Captain: “Ok. Well any chance we could get an on-time departure or leave early?”

"I've been calling for the last thirty minutes and can't get ahold of anyone in Tech OPS, can you transfer me over there?"

Back