I'm not saying it was aliens but...

You should see/hear his moon landing tripe. Nazi moon base, a pyramid, calls Neil Armstrong a liar, man made structures on the moon from a previous civilization of advanced humans on earth, aliens warning us not to re-visit the moon, man made moon rocks, etc.
He’s also briefed 3 sitting US presidents while in office. Sitting CIA directors. DOD generals, and video recorded testimony of thousands of retired DOD personnel. I don’t think you or any people that are convinced aliens are consioiracy theories will ever be convinced, even if a alien walked right up to them. Most are too scared to believe in the narrative and actually do some research to make an informed decision.

We see comments on the internet made about aviation and slap ourselves in the forehead because the person making the comment has no clue what they’re talking about and just blurts off their personal opinion. You guys are basically doing the same thing but with this subject.

I’m actually someone who has come to believe in the last few years that we probably are being visited by something not of earth (or at least not of today‘s earth). But I’m not dumb enough to listen to a former M.D. about things like astrophysics. He has no credibility on these matters whatsoever. He’s a kook who has been claiming to see UFOs since he was a child. I suspect he suffers from the same brain disorder that Whitley Strieber does, which is probably something along the lines of sleep paralysis combined with mild schizophrenia.

I’m actually someone who has come to believe in the last few years that we probably are being visited by something not of earth (or at least not of today‘s earth). But I’m not dumb enough to listen to a former M.D. about things like astrophysics. He has no credibility on these matters whatsoever. He’s a kook who has been claiming to see UFOs since he was a child. I suspect he suffers from the same brain disorder that Whitley Strieber does, which is probably something along the lines of sleep paralysis combined with mild schizophrenia.
View: https://youtu.be/4DrcG7VGgQU

Sorry Todd, but anyone who holds a press conference at the US National Press Club with hundreds of former DOD employee(this includes people who manned radar panels at NORAD) whistle blowers that were directly involved with the cover up is legitimate enough for me. You can deny it all you want, but its time for people to put their big boy pants on and realize whats been going on. Theres literally people in the video above worked with and for Kelly Johnson at Skunk Works. They're all making statements about the cover up. These statements were made in 2001 yet not 1 major media outlet decides to cover it. I wonder why. There are men in the video above who manned our minuteman nuclear missiles stating of the cover up. It doesn't get any more clear of what is currently going on.

The military industrial complex came upon this technology from crashed UFO's in the 1940's and 50's and ran away with it. They operate free of any checks and balances. They don't report to anyone. Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th president and supreme commander of the allied forces in WW2, made a speech about the military industrial complex running away with this technology and the dangers of it, AND the fact that there was no one to stop them. This dude was a MILITARY guy warning Americans about it. He couldn't stop them when he realized what they were doing. We're now coming up on 100 years since we've been sitting on this technology. 100 years of lost human progress. 100 years of suppressed free energy.

"So is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persis"

I highly doubt you'll click on the video above and watch. My guess is 99% of you won't.

Last edited:

Sorry Todd, but anyone who holds a press conference at the US National Press Club with hundreds of former DOD employee(this includes people who manned radar panels at NORAD) whistle blowers that were directly involved with the cover up is legitimate enough for me. You can deny it all you want, but its time for people to put their big boy pants on and realize whats been going on. Theres literally people in the video above worked with and for Kelly Johnson at Skunk Works. They're all making statements about the cover up. These statements were made in 2001 yet not 1 major media outlet decides to cover it. I wonder why. There are men in the video above who manned our minuteman nuclear missiles stating of the cover up. It doesn't get any more clear of what is currently going on.

The military industrial complex came upon this technology from crashed UFO's in the 1940's and 50's and ran away with it. They operate free of any checks and balances. They don't report to anyone. Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th president and supreme commander of the allied forces in WW2, made a speech about the military industrial complex running away with this technology and the dangers of it, AND the fact that there was no one to stop them. This dude was a MILITARY guy warning Americans about it. He couldn't stop them when he realized what they were doing. We're now coming up on 100 years since we've been sitting on this technology. 100 years of lost human progress. 100 years of suppressed free energy.

"So is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persis"

You’re worse than the Q nuts.

I highly doubt you'll click on the video above and watch. My guess is 99% of you won't.

On this, you’re correct! I give no clicks or views to nonsense.

There’s the possibility that they’ve been here all along, we just can’t see them the same way we can’t see radio waves. There’s a lot humans can’t detect.

Sorry, but this is too much into the realm of what-if. I’m more likely to believe the ghost of my dead grandparents still stick around making an unexplained noise before I believe it’s an alien we can’t see.

I mean I am sooooooo loath to even stick my head in here, but I have to know. Just WHAT, pray tell, do you nuts think "they" are here to do? "They" have not only mastered interstellar travel, but have done so in such a way as to be completely invisible in the EM spectrum...and they came here to what? Stick a probe up your butt?

Last edited:
I mean I am sooooooo loath to even stick my head in here, but I have to know. Just WHAT, pray tell, do you nuts think "they" are here to do? "They" have not only mastered interstellar travel, but have done so in such a way as to be completely invisible in the EM spectrum...and they came here to what? Stick a probe up your butt?

I think it’s quite possible that they’re here to keep an eye on us to make sure we aren’t a threat.

I think it’s quite possible that they’re here to keep an eye on us to make sure we aren’t a threat.

Did you read that before you hit "post"? They've mastered interstellar travel with no EM emissions but they can't turn on a TV? We're screaming to anyone who might be listening exactly what we're up to.

Did you read that before you hit "post"? They've mastered interstellar travel with no EM emissions but they can't turn on a TV? We're screaming to anyone who might be listening exactly what we're up to.

Look, I know you’re desperate for some reason to pretend that something weird hasn’t been going on, even though the Pentagon itself admits it, but you sound absolutely nonsensical claiming that our radio transmissions are all they would want to see. This is is idiotic as claiming the CIA doesn’t need HUMINT because they have satellite photos.

Weird things go on all the time. And none of them are caused by aliens who for some reason need to motor across almost literally unimaginable distances and physical limitations so they can make sure a bunch of shaved apes who just got out of the atmosphere aren't a threat. It's silly.

Weird things go on all the time. And none of them are caused by aliens who for some reason need to motor across almost literally unimaginable distances and physical limitations so they can make sure a bunch of shaved apes who just got out of the atmosphere aren't a threat. It's silly.

Yes, I‘m sure your assessment is much more reliable than the Pentagon’s.

I guess we should also stop conducting research on animal life that is less advanced than us. “It’s silly,” apparently.

Ah the good ol appeal to authority fallacy. This guy has briefed people in power, therefore he can’t be lying!

Dude, you sound like a bit of a nut right now.

Back