NJC 2022 - (October 26-29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected it would be 20-23, I moved vacation days for it. I also remember we were talking about possibly trying to go to that 90s bands festival going on that weekend earlier this year back when the concert was announced. I blame @skypilot6

Ok...I'm curious. Who all thought NJC would be the 20-23rd?

We're hearing a lot of "can't make it" all across the board (including zoom chats) and maybe we need to revisit the dates.
Although Derg has "interview recurrent training" that Friday in LAX...not certain he can miss that or zoom into that meeting or not, so no promises!!
In the past it has been the weekend before Halloween… but I just waited until I heard what the dates were before bidding for the month and then booking rooms/flights.

We're contacting the Cosmo to see what we can do to change the dates.

Only caveat is that Derg won't be arriving into LAS until probably late Friday night.
I probably won't be able to drive up until Friday.

Soooo the date has been changed again due to the poll we just ran to verify participation.

Due to several (!) important factors, (Doug's schedule on 10/22 that cannot be moved, participation rate, inflation (like everyone else, we are getting hit too) and most importantly, the 25th JC Anniversary party we are planning for October 2023, we opted to move the event back to Halloween week (October 26-29) and meet everyone who can make it out at various lounges instead of our normal suite.

I truly apologize for those of you who could have made it out the previous week and not Halloween week.
Plan on coming out to Vegas from October 19, 2023 - October 22, 2023 for JC's 25th Anniversary party, as that is when we will plan NJC 2023.

Also, there is talk of a JC cruise in Jan/Feb 2023...stay tuned if you're interested in cruising with us. Where, dunno yet. HAHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back