Wish me luck!

I don’t know that there’s anything I could tell you that you don’t already know. But having good FAs will really make much more difference in your life than it previously has. Setting the proper tone and properly briefing with them is so important in order to make your trip more pleasant.

Congrats! As a Captain just remember “Plausible deniability”. :p

If you think it’ll get you in trouble, get as many people up on the gallows as possible to share the blame….

in all seriousness, the hard part (sim) is over….now the fun starts. With the 4th stripe people will actually want to talk to you and then actually pretend like they care what you have to say…

Well, passed the line check this morning and had my wife ride along to ceremonially swap out my epaulettes for new ones with a fourth stripe. So I've been released to the wild as a reserve PHX based skipper.

If you're headed that way and you see an old bald fart begging for the jumpseat, it's probably me.

a6c9ccca42d0ea2b9ab72456a5c07912.jpg

Congratulations! Hope that conciliatory bbq you have to buy tastes mighty sweet, and I'll see you on a reroute somewhere!

Haven't bought it yet! I think he's waiting until he is here for HIS upgrade rather than make a special trip to Big D! Make sure you stop me and say hi if you see me on that reroute!

Well, passed the line check this morning and had my wife ride along to ceremonially swap out my epaulettes for new ones with a fourth stripe. So I've been released to the wild as a reserve PHX based skipper.

If you're headed that way and you see an old bald fart begging for the jumpseat, it's probably me.

a6c9ccca42d0ea2b9ab72456a5c07912.jpg

Congratulations on the captaincy!

Back