Skywest Folks

I'm convinced if I opened a dental practice in Utah I'd be a millionaire. I think that state is single handedly keeping the sugar industry afloat.
You might be on to something there…. If I ever medical out I may just go into dentistry… how hard could it be?

Yeah I think I was about a month in when I found out as well. Sometimes you can get awarded a new base after that initial award before you even finish training if you so desire.

Can't really understand why you think I give a flying • what you think.

Well, since you decided to be smart alecky, putting it nicely, then I guess I'll just give you my unvarnished opinion. The fact is that you most likely tried to get on at Envoy and were found lacking in your credentials and therefore are now..............working for Skywest. Who has the last LOL here huh? Hint, it's not you.

Well, since you decided to be smart alecky, putting it nicely, then I guess I'll just give you my unvarnished opinion. The fact is that you most likely tried to get on at Envoy and were found lacking in your credentials and therefore are now..............working for Skywest. Who has the last LOL here huh? Hint, it's not you.

Lol you have no idea who you are talking to.

Now that is some funny stuff. As Beefy McGee said you have no clue. I'm curious, when did you flow to American?

Back