Endeavor Air

i put it on in the break room this morning lol
It's good for a true, no stress break from a job that is very stressful at times. I get it; I've seen Pushing Tin.

But seriously,, If somebody left it on any cable news channel, you may not be relaxing during your break and, instead, be focused on something that raises your stress level even more.

It's good for a true, no stress break from a job that is very stressful at times. I get it; I've seen Pushing Tin.

But seriously,, If somebody left it on any cable news channel, you may not be relaxing during your break and, instead, be focused on something that raises your stress level even more.

its certainly better than the damn paternity test courtroom show marathon the damn janitor always puts on while he takes his 6 hour breaks. (That’s not a ding against janitors, just this one guy in particular)

its certainly better than the damn paternity test courtroom show marathon the damn janitor always puts on while he takes his 6 hour breaks. (That’s not a ding against janitors, just this one guy in particular)
I didn't even know that such a show existed. I thought Maury had the paternity test tv market pretty much cornered.

I'm not even mad at the janitor. Getting paid to take a six hour break seems kind of amazing.

I didn't even know that such a show existed. I thought Maury had the paternity test tv market pretty much cornered.

I'm not even mad at the janitor. Getting paid to take a six hour break seems kind of amazing.

not when there’s no damn paper towels in the restroom!

A7E537B1-7961-4565-BEDA-C821079C7104.gif

Looks like 9E got the flow TA?
They did, they'll flow up and get a 3month holdback (so they'll have a seniority number already) and walk into class senior with their seniority. Pretty cool.

I'm also obligated to inform 9E that I'm cheering for DALPA to win this grievance. Hopefully Delta is forced to just flow you anyway as a new agreement mints, with no hiccups. Also... sorry, but beers are on me 9E guys who are reading this.

They did, they'll flow up and get a 3month holdback (so they'll have a seniority number already) and walk into class senior with their seniority. Pretty cool.

I'm also obligated to inform 9E that I'm cheering for DALPA to win this grievance. Hopefully Delta is forced to just flow you anyway as a new agreement mints, with no hiccups. Also... sorry, but beers are on me 9E guys who are reading this.

I think everyone knows this is on borrowed time. Flow a bunch of senior guys until it gets killed by DALPA. Fine with me.

I think everyone knows this is on borrowed time. Flow a bunch of senior guys until it gets killed by DALPA. Fine with me.
You're at edv now? Well hope ur enjoying it.

Its gonna be up to the arbitrator, but it doesnt mean delta cant give you one after the fact. You were weeks from it before covid hit last year. Its time.

You're at edv now? Well hope ur enjoying it.

Its gonna be up to the arbitrator, but it doesnt mean delta cant give you one after the fact. You were weeks from it before covid hit last year. Its time.
My personal suspicion is that the agreement we were supposed to get last year; is the agreement we just got this year. More or less anyhow.

My personal suspicion is that the agreement we were supposed to get last year; is the agreement we just got this year. More or less anyhow.
LOL, no, not at all. This agreement is specifically to replace the compass agreement, a company still in operation, when flow plans were being created for EDV to meet staffing. THIS flow agreement is about keeping some RJ's in service with regionals rather than letting Delta pilots fly it, or they not being flown at all.

I don't know if it'll work, my guess is- this one will come down to the notes *top gear music starts up and the Stig drives my contract hard around the curves and puts it up wet*.

LOL, no, not at all. This agreement is specifically to replace the compass agreement, a company still in operation, when flow plans were being created for EDV to meet staffing. THIS flow agreement is about keeping some RJ's in service with regionals rather than letting Delta pilots fly it, or they not being flown at all.

I don't know if it'll work, my guess is- this one will come down to the notes *top gear music starts up and the Stig drives my contract hard around the curves and puts it up wet*.
I’m not sure I follow you here. Compass was already in deep trouble and loosing the DAL at the end of 2019. Even if we hadn’t seen the downturn DAL was going to need to move some deck chairs to keep flying those RJ’s. Moving the flow down to EDV would have kept the agreement in force, maybe anyhow. As it was, I really doubt DAL wanted a working flow down in place in 2020, would have cost them a fortune. Would have been a real hard sell to 9E ALPA too.

Or maybe you were being sarcastic and I misread what you meant, hard to tell with you sometimes JJ.

I’m not sure I follow you here. Compass was already in deep trouble and loosing the DAL at the end of 2019. Even if we hadn’t seen the downturn DAL was going to need to move some deck chairs to keep flying those RJ’s. Moving the flow down to EDV would have kept the agreement in force, maybe anyhow. As it was, I really doubt DAL wanted a working flow down in place in 2020, would have cost them a fortune. Would have been a real hard sell to 9E ALPA too.

Or maybe you were being sarcastic and I misread what you meant, hard to tell with you sometimes JJ.
No, at the time of Compass shuddering, the flow deal talk had already ended at EDV a month or more prior. It was clear EDV didn't need help hiring anymore, because there would be no hiring.

Delta had already decided the airline as a whole would get smaller, and that included the regionals. Delta's picture of the future was a mainline airline staffing 9k pilots, not the 12 we could widdle down to through voluntary furloughs. The flow talk ended when covid got serious. A month or more later, when the picture was looking grim, Compass was parked by TSH as a move to stem the bloodloss. Deltas official position was a flow, a flowdown, a wealth of RJs flying all over was gone and we'd have to furlough mainline pilots in a hurry.

I understand it can be easy to squint and see it all related in one big plan, but I assure you, if you've spent any time at EDV and realized there's no plan. There's 5 plans. Delta functions much the same. Every day there's a new plan, sometimes it even looks like an old plan, but you can't say that, THIS is the new plan. We just manage chaos, some of it, self induced.

So Delta is getting the 35 large RJ's?

No, at the time of Compass shuddering, the flow deal talk had already ended at EDV a month or more prior. It was clear EDV didn't need help hiring anymore, because there would be no hiring.

I guess that was my point, but perhaps I was citing facts not in evidence. The 9E MEC chair had spoken about DAL being ready to talk about flow in early 2020, and had in fact a deal in mind. This is the agreement I was speaking of, and thought you were also.

Back