Denver

I’m looking for a crashpad in Denver. Starting this months (sep).

Not mine:
IMG_20180906_075257384.jpg

I’m back in den again. Found a pretty good pad. $260 a months includes transportation to and from airport which is not common in den.
Pm for details

I texted the phone number on that website, does that number work? Didn't get a response but it's only been a couple hours. Will be looking to move in November
It might take a little bit. The lady that runs it is a FA, so she may be flying. I have a direct number too if you don't hear back.

It might take a little bit. The lady that runs it is a FA, so she may be flying. I have a direct number too if you don't hear back.
Looks like she will have an opening in Nov. going to try and see if she'll let me lock it down now because crashpads and ones with good transportation in DEN seem very limited.

Do you pay the $50/month for transportation? I guess I'm paying probably 30-40ish anyways for the train in ORD. I'll be on reserve so I'll probably need that over Uber.

Looks like she will have an opening in Nov. going to try and see if she'll let me lock it down now because crashpads and ones with good transportation in DEN seem very limited.

Do you pay the $50/month for transportation? I guess I'm paying probably 30-40ish anyways for the train in ORD. I'll be on reserve so I'll probably need that over Uber.
I do pay the $50. It's an amazing system. Much cheaper than Uber.

Well had an opening in Oct and secured it a month ago. Got a text today (6 days out) that the person wants to stay. Now I'm scrambling to find a pad this close to October.... Sweeto_O

Well had an opening in Oct and secured it a month ago. Got a text today (6 days out) that the person wants to stay. Now I'm scrambling to find a pad this close to October.... Sweeto_O
That sucks! Sorry man. Are you gonna be on reserve?

Back