Mesa getting into the 737 game?

Even though @Dphoenix didnt fly my jet to LAX, LOOK AT THOSE SLATS!!
79609001-46C9-473D-A6CA-CF8299CA3005.jpeg

Are we still talking DHL? Because I don’t know how DHL could have scope, since they don’t really have an airline per se anymore...just a collection of contracts like Amazon.

He probably means Atlas/ Southern, since if this rumor is true Southern Air is apparently who the 737s are being redistributed from.

Since they’re -400s, are they still classified as “Shiney” or do we have to certify an a new disorder for mainline aircraft at a regional?

So we’ve been hearing from some reliable people that AA is going to begin removing Eagle flying from Mesa. Beginning with the 900s that AA owns.

You mean the ragged out America West ones? Didn’t those have no ACARS or GPS? They were 100% D+0 since they called in their times. I think there a reef somewhere that needs some plussing up...

He probably means Atlas/ Southern, since if this rumor is true Southern Air is apparently who the 737s are being redistributed from.
Unless it’s Atlas/Southern contracting Mesa to do it, I still don’t see how scope applies.

Since they’re -400s, are they still classified as “Shiney” or do we have to certify an a new disorder for mainline aircraft at a regional?

You mean the ragged out America West ones? Didn’t those have no ACARS or GPS? They were 100% D+0 since they called in their times. I think there a reef somewhere that needs some plussing up...
They will get new interiors and some avionics upgrades from my understanding.

Huh, funny...there were those at OO that swore up & down they were coming for years. Guess they meant Mesa.

Doesn’t UAL/DL scope have a MTOW limit for “their” regionals no matter who they fly it for?

Last edited:
Back