Went from man to zone...

Roger Roger

Bottom of the list
...with the addition of Harriet Faith “Hattie” yesterday evening. Born at home with midwives in attendance. 3 girls now, time to check out that gun thread in a little more detail.
BD0BF80C-F382-4D8C-94DE-DCAD8C64335C.jpeg

Congrats!!!! I don’t know if I’m brave enough to watch my wife try home birth, I didn’t even know you guys were pregnant again.

Congrats!!!! I don’t know if I’m brave enough to watch my wife try home birth, I didn’t even know you guys were pregnant again.
All three of ours have been natural birth with me helping. Second one crowned in the hallway at the birth center. Decided to save the hassle and stay home this time.

Got one boy cat. His favorite thing to do is hide in the garage.
The garage has been and always should be the one place in the home where only the boys have knowledge of the dirty tools and dusty corners. It should be a refuge for a hardworking man to step out for a bit but only be a few steps away should something happen. Some folks make their garage look like a showroom with special flooring, lighting and cabinets and it looks more like a kitchen than a place to work on your own stuff. Keep your garage as is, working late in poor light with only half of the tools you need builds character and somehow will help you sleep better.

Back