If you've flown on a major airline within the past 7 years.

I had one of the guys who set ticket prices for UAL on my plane once, on the way to the hotel he told us how anal they are about ANY kind of communication with other competitors in fear of getting sued. I asked him how he raises or lowers prices, he said he just goes on AA's website and checks routes the old fashion way.

I had one of the guys who set ticket prices for UAL on my plane once, on the way to the hotel he told us how anal they are about ANY kind of communication with other competitors in fear of getting sued. I asked him how he raises or lowers prices, he said he just goes on AA's website and checks routes the old fashion way.

Kind of like the old days when airline “a” was curious about airline “b”’s loads on a particular route. You send an intern to their gates and just count people! )

And the ONE outlet reporting this story is a local Milwaukee TV station...

Something smells....fishy.

Interesting the basis of the suit is limiting the capacity on flights. I'm fairly certain each airline in question had every single bird they own/lease flying for the last 7 years basically 24/7. Must have had something interesting ala settlements. Whatevs, glad the industry has finally figured out how to be sustainably profitable. This isn’t charity.

Back