Thank You for another AWESOME NJC!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Doug and I had such a great time over the past week, seeing friends who have walked with walk with him the past 20 years and welcoming new friends into our yearly face-to-face community.
Memories created and stored, although some perhaps should be forgotten?! :p:bounce::bounce::bounce::bang:

Now remember, NJC happens on the 43rd week of the year each and every year. There's a reason we don't modify....it's so we all have FB photos of years of events on the same week EVERY YEAR! nah..not really, just kidding, though i have to admit, it was fun to watch the weeks "FB memories" come up! :bounce:

October 21-27. I'm on the assumption already that we will be going to Vegas near the end of the week in order to enjoy HALLOWEEN weekend. Be on the lookout though. Hotel rates will probably go through the roof early.

We might be looking for a condo or hotel with a kitchen as Cosmopolitan (FYI) no longer has them. Of course, we could always bring our butane grill and request the nukes again to compromise since we do enjoy the balcony. If not Cosmo, Vdara or Marriott Grand Chateau might be a good venue for the "afternoon networking" like we did this year. I think that worked out very well. We are always open to suggestions and ideas.

We miss you all terribly through the rest of the year, so perhaps we should try for a 6 month fun weekend or short cruise somewhere next year?

Don't forget to post your favorite "acceptable" photos! ;)
Thank you and we will see you next year...with costumes on! :oops::D

IMG_1331.gif

Last edited:
There is so much awesome in that photo and I am so glad the live version played on the JC! This year was a lot of fun... Maybe too fun in some cases. It was great meeting some new peeps and always a great time hanging out with the old homies! I think a cruise or even a Rocky Point rendezvous would be awesome!

Last edited:
It was great seeing everyone again! This was my first year of experiencing the non formal NJC. We tried to mix alone time without the kids and spending time with everyone. I'll probably come solo next year.

We miss you all terribly through the rest of the year, so perhaps we should try for a 6 month fun weekend or short cruise somewhere next year?

This would be amazing! Short 3-4 Night cruises out of Florida are generally pretty cheap, and this group with an unlimited drink package would be very interesting!

Thanks for another great year everyone! Hopefully I'll run into some of you on the road before next October!

Back