What are the best flying school-academy in USA?

Folgorato196

Hi guys, I’m an Italian 36yo and i’ve Studied at an aeronautical school where I’ve archived my PPL. I’m a military-policeman in Italy, and it’s a really good job but my girlfriend is American with a very large family in Michigan and obviously she loves them. I’m really thinking to ask for a sabbatical year from work and leave Italy for USA. I would like to take an year for to study English and for the licenses. I have worked for my whole life and I'm veteran of 3 foreign missions and I have saved enough money (or i hope that it's true ) Next month I gonna go to visit Aviator College (mainly because they are the only that offers aviation English course and a couple of interesting programs with FI positions). I'm not interested in a specific region in USA, any regions could be perfect. I'm only interested with the quality of the school. Do you have any suggestions about some good school anywhere in USA? Or any other suggestions about my future ?

Hi guys, I’m an Italian 36yo and i’ve Studied at an aeronautical school where I’ve archived my PPL. I’m a military-policeman in Italy, and it’s a really good job but my girlfriend is American with a very large family in Michigan and obviously she loves them. I’m really thinking to ask for a sabbatical year from work and leave Italy for USA. I would like to take an year for to study English and for the licenses. I have worked for my whole life and I'm veteran of 3 foreign missions and I have saved enough money (or i hope that it's true ) Next month I gonna go to visit Aviator College (mainly because they are the only that offers aviation English course and a couple of interesting programs with FI positions). I'm not interested in a specific region in USA, any regions could be perfect. I'm only interested with the quality of the school. Do you have any suggestions about some good school anywhere in USA? Or any other suggestions about my future ?

Ciao! I don't speak italian, but I just like saying that lol.. I went to Aviator College, and I highly recommend it. They have many programs and financial aid to help you reach your aviation goals. Also there were a couple italian pilots training there last time I was there. Florida in general has many schools, and it's where I got my training.

Back