Emotional Support Python?

FloridaLarry

TSA folks in Miami discovered a live python hidden in a passenger's hard-drive in checked luggage. They first identified an "organic mass, " then a bomb expert recognized it as a snake. Not being blamed on terrorists, for a change.

Spokesperson warned of danger from stow-away beasties chewing on wires and bringing planes down. Don't pythons swallow their prey and simply digest it?

I suppose it beats the 2011 MIA PAX who stuck seven small snakes and three turtles in his trousers.

TSA folks in Miami discovered a live python hidden in a passenger's hard-drive in checked luggage. They first identified an "organic mass, " then a bomb expert recognized it as a snake. Not being blamed on terrorists, for a change.

Spokesperson warned of danger from stow-away beasties chewing on wires and bringing planes down. Don't pythons swallow their prey and simply digest it?

I suppose it beats the 2011 MIA PAX who stuck seven small snakes and three turtles in his trousers.
Holy crap!! No snakes on a plane please!

I can see where a python is an esa. They do give excellent hugs.

But for reals. Other than people’s irrational fear of snakes, a python is probably the least likely of any animal to cause any kind of trouble. They don’t bite unless you seriously provoke it, they chit like once a week, it’ll probably be chilly in the cabin so it’s not going to move much. Any chiuahaha or other rat dog or screaming child on the plane can be swiftly dealt with. I think every plane should have one aboard.

snakes-on-a-plane_2186113b.jpg

We've got giant pythons eating the alligators now in Florida. It's like a bad sci-fi movie...

IMG_3339.jpg

My nightmare.

A screaming baby is anything but music too my ears.

My nightmare.

A screaming baby is anything but music too my ears.
I don't hate screaming babies as much as I do adults chomping their food...

At least the babies have a reason to cry, stuff's stressful yo.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I don't hate screaming babies as much as I do adults chomping their food...

At least the babies have a reason to cry, stuff's stressful yo.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

There isn't a worse sound in the world than someone chewing with their mouth open.

Misophonia is a biyatch, 'yo.....

Back