Spirit again (again)

Any idea about pay? Cost of living in Miramar? How long until you reach full dispatcher?

I'm not thrilled about FL but I'm not licensed yet either. Thanks to JC I can keep up with the companies. I've learned a lot from you guys!

Any idea about pay? Cost of living in Miramar? How long until you reach full dispatcher?

I'm not thrilled about FL but I'm not licensed yet either. Thanks to JC I can keep up with the companies. I've learned a lot from you guys!
Training is about 2 months from what I hear including class time and OJT. Starts around 50k and top out is very near 100k. Schedule is 4 on 4 off which offers plenty of opportunity for OT. 1st year dispatchers have been known to hit 90k.

Training is about 2 months from what I hear including class time and OJT. Starts around 50k and top out is very near 100k. Schedule is 4 on 4 off which offers plenty of opportunity for OT. 1st year dispatchers have been known to hit 90k.

Well that wouldn't be too bad of a start that's for sure.

Maybe they'll have another class in Feb/March or so and I can apply then. Have to wait until after the holidays to go to class.

I thought the externals that Spirit hired were mostly people with prior experience.

Back