AMT questions A&P

albieslax

I am 16 in high school attending an wilson tech program and i am going to have my A&P licences at the end of my course what should i major in in college because id like to go to college and get the college experience is there anything that i can go to school for to better my self in education and have a major i was thinking aviation law? because i have good grades in school but i don't want to waste my money on an mechanics course i took already and i enjoy being in the field.

What you should do, is not worry about college until you are certain you know why you want to spend assloads (technically not a curse word) of money on your education.

With an A&P you're marketable without a college education, go make some money until you decide what's next.

An A&P is a hot commodity right now. But my recommendation is not to focus on just getting the ticket but on really learning the fundamentals of being a good wrench. Bodies with tickets are in demand RIGHT NOW, people with a true understanding of the way things work who can diagnose and not just load the parts cannon will ALWAYS be in demand.

An A&P is a hot commodity right now. But my recommendation is not to focus on just getting the ticket but on really learning the fundamentals of being a good wrench. Bodies with tickets are in demand RIGHT NOW, people with a true understanding of the way things work who can diagnose and not just load the parts cannon will ALWAYS be in demand.
This, be a maintenance professional and not just a person with a wrench. Believe it or not, the most important skills a good maintenance tech can have are research and negotiation.... especially in GA.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back