SkyDriver90

Insurance Minimums: 1000 hours total fixed wing
750 turbine (C208 strongly preferred, after all, it's what's here waiting for you)
100 HOURS AMPHIBIAN (C208 or C206 strongly preferred, after all...)
20 HOURS C208 AMPHIBIAN (if you're an experienced 206 amphib guy, girl, transgender, other, or democrat with the c208 wheeled time, YES, you could be the next lucky contestant on "Let's live the dream.....", we'll fly you for 20 hours, Bribe the • out of the CAA inspectors, and you'll be well on your way...)

206 AMPHIB experience along with the above will get you the job faster than a Thai ladyboy palms the cash out of your pocket as s/he slides your shorts off(?). Whatever. Live and learn. Don't be jealous...

Open ocean experience preferred, Fiji, Maldives, etc.
Lakes, rivers, dams (and dykes, might I add), amateurs, part timers....mmm..not so much.

Tax free income, ( in accordance with IRS Foreign earned income exclusion, stay out of the states for 330 days a year and $96,000,000 of your income is tax free~ I can't wait to read the 210 posts nitpicking the details on this...kindly refrain- anyone can inform themselves as they see fit with a Google search and a web connection)

$5000 is currently offered, and that's not your yearly salary, ITS MONTHLY! decent, nice, clean, with maid service, etc, hotel housing with flat screen, wifi, cable, air con, of course, your hotel accommodation paid for, flying for a $1000/ night luxury resort where you will breakfast, or lunch as a paying guest would, and sometimes overnight in a guest standard room, all rooms have private outdoor Jacuzzis... It's the real deal.

WHAT!? Only $5G's a month? That's so ghetto, right? I mean, we're single engine amphibian pilots, where's the respect? Look, add the taxes you're not paying, the rent saved, the free cable, electric, wifi, etc, and become one with the conviction that not all in life is about money, and that $60,000 salary quickly becomes more like a six figure one. $18000 taxes not paid. $12,000 in rent, auto insurance, cell service, utilities not paid, the $30 bucks a day you don't spend on whatever... There's a $100,000 seaplane job.... WAIT ~WHAT? A single engine light non type rated 172 on the juice is getting you like SIX FIGURES? You wanna try it? Come on, "everyone's doing it", just try it, just once...just the tip...just to see how it feels...

Airfare likely provided, this is... Like.... A full time job. Like you work one month, aNd the next month, and so on and so on, it's not rotational at this time but, hey, we're all after the same thing, who wouldn't want to get paid to be on vacation? [INSERT EMPTY PROMISE ABOUT FUTURE POSSIBILITY OF ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE HERE] Health insurance, YES. iPhone and load provided. Currently 1 month paid leave after a year.

The aircraft currently has inop: autopilot, radar altimeter, Honeywell terrain ( terrain IS however available on G530 and a portable Aero), the VORs don't work, the Sandell 3308 has been swapped with a 1922 DG found in the airport dumpster, ditto with the attitude indicator... but guess what? Your whole flying life here is over water, and the ops are day only VFR. 4-6 legs a day for like 3.5 to 5.5 total, the limit here is 7 legs and 8 hours...
I been flying...like...lemme think....like 15-20 days a month, that's not so bad is it? For single engine work? $5000 every 30 days shows up?

If you absolutely MUST have a working yaw dampener, do not apply. If you can rock 2 530s and appreciate that the air conditioner is blowing cold, COME ON DOWN!

Are you sick of having that pesky "first officer" talk you into a headache every day? Tired of hearing "blah blah blah" directly into your brain while flying? This is a single pilot gig. YOU THE MAN. YOU THE WOMAN. all pilots matter. Enjoy your TED TALK, pod cast, or just spend your 75 minute trip to the island from MANILA Harbor "rocking to the oldies", ITS ALL UP TO YOU! After, like, literally, 3 radio calls, the next hour is yours to plug in, turn up the volume and just drown out all that " surface of the earth" bollshyt as you float in space, hanging on air, in your own metal cocoon. And yes, get paid for it! Did I mention you CAN expect to be paid EVERY month, month after month?

Oh the Phillipines , you ask? Tough! Beautiful sweet girls and even women over 30, if you're into necro, fantastic food, like pork 110 ways, cheap beer, like 50 cents cheap, but makers mark is around, and it's gonna cost you... $18 a bottle for that stuff... " oh for the job hookup? You bought me a bottle of Makers? But it's my favorite...how DID you know? You ARE a very kind and thoughtful person, yes, thank you, I CAN accept this gift from you... You...you..."

Ok so, if you're not the seaplane/ caravan/ amphibian kind of pilot for this, but you know one, do them a solid, and like Twitter their snapchat LinkedIn profile or cut copy and fax this to them, cause... WE NEED. A HEARO ( notice the industry standard level of spelling there- well, that's how you can be sure iyiem a pielut.....????),

Yes there are 2 seaplane operators in the Philippines- one takes themselves real seriously- THEY WEAR LANYARDS! Seriously! They hold their ID in a plastic case on a string custom printed with their company name! I know, so cool, right? WE ARE THE OTHER SEAPLANE....

So, a cut and copy of your resume as a PM would work, with bonus "cleared direct" routing if there's a SKIP ID included. Yeah, you know, that free video thing the kids are using, SKIP...

how classic! This line here informs you about a one week salary recruitment fee, and that's ....no jokes, yo'.....

Feel like contributing your 2¢, your unsolicited, unrelated opinions, comments and random streams of thought to this post as is the custom on public aviation forum boards? Let's drift to a discussion on how to log SIC time? Post a picture of a Michael Jackson meme? Perhaps a discussion on diet or which GPS watch to buy? Please don't, I'm not returning to this thread, and I can perceive the future: nobody cares.

All efforts to remain focused on the nature and intention of this post will be appreciated by all 23 active members of the site. Many thanks, can't wait to have you join us!

[note to site admins: we're cool, right? You know I'm just joking, yeah?]

Last edited:
Amazingly brilliant. Dude, you missed your calling. With ad writing like that, you should have been the star of "Mad Men".
I want the job just to hear you talk!

I take exception to looking down on confined water pilots. Anyone can land on the damn ocean. :D There's no hidden rocks or logs floating at 10kts to rip off/tear a hole in a float on the ocean.

This is the greatest advert!

I have plenty of time, jet/tp but no 208/float... soooo... where do I send the makers mark?

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words,

Yes I decieved you: I am sticking with this thread. I do care.

Anyone interested not able to send a PM, or persons not able to post here regarding this, can email missionkontrol69@gmail

But please, try to impress, set yourself apart and show you can follow a simple instruction: your resume will best help us help you:: please PM a cut, copied resume. Please email a resume either attached or in body. I get you have questions, concerns, the unknown can be scary and exciting (refer to Thai Ladyboy Incident), but please, furnish the resume data that is most useful for us to satisfy our insurers and operators requirement check boxes. Then, SKYPE ID is the next thing that helps us chat with you, so be "ahead of the process", resume and SKYPE ID and you're golden!

Before your questions, concerns, and further contact or exchange, please furnish resume data and Skype ID if you have one. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words,

Yes I decieved you: I am sticking with this thread. I do care.

Anyone interested not able to send a PM, or persons not able to post here regarding this, can email missionkontrol69@gmail

But please, try to impress, set yourself apart and show you can follow a simple instruction: your resume will best help us help you:: please PM a cut, copied resume. Please email a resume either attached or in body. I get you have questions, concerns, the unknown can be scary and exciting (refer to Thai Ladyboy Incident), but please, furnish the resume data that is most useful for us to satisfy our insurers and operators requirement check boxes. Then, SKYPE ID is the next thing that helps us chat with you, so be "ahead of the process", resume and SKYPE ID and you're golden!

Before your questions, concerns, and further contact or exchange, please furnish resume data and Skype ID if you have one. Thank you!

I wonder how much it is to ship a bottle of Maker's inside of a cake to the Philippines?

Back