CFI TRAINING

Victor98290

Hello everyone.
I want to get CFI , CFII RATINGS. Need help with which place to go to. Any where in the continental US is fine.
Don't want a pilot mill. Also don't want american flyers.
Haven't flown in a while, looking for some place or someone who is more interested in teaching rather than billing hours. In other words instructors who are not looking to build hours and are very knowledgeable.

Any help is appreciated.
Couple of places I have come across. Crystal aero in Florida, .skywalker flying in adrian michigan, and Also solo aviation Ann Arbor mi.

Hello everyone.
I want to get CFI , CFII RATINGS. Need help with which place to go to. Any where in the continental US is fine.
Don't want a pilot mill. Also don't want american flyers.
Haven't flown in a while, looking for some place or someone who is more interested in teaching rather than billing hours. In other words instructors who are not looking to build hours and are very knowledgeable.

Any help is appreciated.
Couple of places I have come across. Crystal aero in Florida, .skywalker flying in adrian michigan, and Also solo aviation Ann Arbor mi.

This is a pretty broad question. I'm one guy with a PPL and I can name 3-4 FBOs with full-time career instructors who do exactly this. They're all over the country, though.

Can you narrow down your desires or provide some additional detail so we can maybe narrow some things down for you?

Killbilly, I am ready to anywhere. All I desire is top notch training and as u mentioned career instructor, I have not flown in a while so don't want a 15-30 day program.

Back