Back to T-Props! Leaving 121

bkey79

Well, decided to leave the glamor life of uniforms with ties, double breasted dress coats and planes with APU's and bathrooms for the single pilot, flight suit 135 life in the air ambulance world! Actually can't wait, officially resigned from Chautauqua (err Shuttle America) for a position with Eagle Med. Better pay, and with the chance to be home every night (except when on night shifts) and seeming to be a MUCH better QOL has me more excited than I can remember being! Plus, I feel like in some way I'll be making a difference in some one's life this way. Not that I didn't in the 121 side, you'd just probably never know it if you did.

I did a stint in the 121 regional world to, after not even a year, back to t-props, great QOL, actual fun flying and money.

Well, decided to leave the glamor life of uniforms with ties, double breasted dress coats and planes with APU's and bathrooms for the single pilot, flight suit 135 life in the air ambulance world! Actually can't wait, officially resigned from Chautauqua (err Shuttle America) for a position with Eagle Med. Better pay, and with the chance to be home every night (except when on night shifts) and seeming to be a MUCH better QOL has me more excited than I can remember being! Plus, I feel like in some way I'll be making a difference in some one's life this way. Not that I didn't in the 121 side, you'd just probably never know it if you did.
Sweet. What base did you take?

Back