Big News: Dr. Forred Retires

Thanks for answering all my stupid questions doc. You have been an asset to this pilot community that is going to be difficult to replace, maybe impossible. Enjoy your retirement, and them grandkids.

Dr. Forred is a fantastic guy that has helped a lot of guys/gals get more than just the cursory medical. Those in the valley are very lucky to have another great guy.. Dr. David Bryman. Another great pilot advocate!

Congrats on the retirement doc!

Congratulations Dr. Forred! I hope you enjoy retirement! I have always appreciated your knowledge, insight, and professionalism here. Thanks for volunteering your time for our benefit!

Y'know, now that you have time, I have this idea about selling DIY surgery kits over the internet....

Thank you Doc! Bummed I won't get to see you next fall but enjoy the well-earned retirement!

Thanks Dr Forred! Your timely and comprehensive answers have helped us tremendously!

Enjoy your retirement!

Thank you for making yourself available for our questions and supporting us with your knowledge.

Enjoy your retirement!! God Bless....

Dr. Forred, you were the first person I talked to on JC. You helped with a simple renewal questions and even have me a call! Thank you for such a small thing on your end but such a huge thing for me! Good luck and you will be missed here on JC!

Dr. Forred, you were the first person I talked to on JC. You helped with a simple renewal questions and even have me a call! Thank you for such a small thing on your end but such a huge thing for me! Good luck and you will be missed here on JC!

Wow Doctor Forred, I didn't see this coming, but many thanks for your section which was such a valuable read. I'm happy you get to play GrandPa now, but please keep us in the loop!

Back to dr McCarville I guess, some guys never retire ;) Hope Christmas plans are going well!

It will be hard to see you go Colonel, but I wish you the best in retirement. Take care, see you around the neighborhood.

Thank you for being available to all of the Jetcareers.com members. Your ability to get right to the point and ease pilot concerns with your wisdom and advice is one of the great things that makes Jetcareers.com what it is. Enjoy your retirement and those grand kids.

Back