My glider rating and tailwheel endorsement....

ozone

Ha! Both of my flying projects are complete this year. Thanks again to the wonderful community at the Minnesota soaring club. And thanks to my tailwheel instructor/guru, Nate Ruedy, for his patience and time in getting me to the "finish line" with the tailwheel endorsement ( in quotes, because it just means more learning and practice for years to come) .

Ha! Both of my flying projects are complete this year. Thanks again to the wonderful community at the Minnesota soaring club. And thanks to my tailwheel instructor/guru, Nate Ruedy, for his patience and time in getting me to the "finish line" with the tailwheel endorsement ( in quotes, because it just means more learning and practice for years to come) .
Congrats. I have been meaning to make my way out to the Minnesota Soaring Club, but never seem to find the time.

TW and glider flying will make anyone a better pilot, and both are loads of fun.

Congrats. I have been meaning to make my way out to the Minnesota Soaring Club, but never seem to find the time.

TW and glider flying will make anyone a better pilot, and both are loads of fun.

Come down Stanton airfield any saturday or sunday when the season is on. Look for the big white planes and the white cart, and walk on over. People are always willing to chat and tell you the details of how to join and fly. MN Soaring club also now has a facebook page; so that's another way to connect.

Getting my tail wheel endorsement at Stanton is definitely on my bucket list for this summer. Congrats in finishing up the training!

Back