CFI checkride

N48302P

After a long process and countless hours of studying, I can proudly say that today I passed my CFI checkride! Out of all the checkrides, this is the one that feels the best and most rewarding! Now this is the point I can actually start learning!:biggrin:

Cheers

Hell yeah, congrats. I'm still struggling with a self confidence issue. How was the oral?

Congrats! Like you said, now the learning starts! If you're anything like me, the next few months will be fun, terrifying, rewarding, confusing, and yet oh so satisfying!

-Clint

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Oral overall wasn't too bad. It was tough, but I felt prepared and went into it thinking positive and saying "I have studied my butt off, I know what I know, and I got this"
Nice!!! Thats exactly what i tell people. Congrats!

Are you going to head straight into CFII, or take in a few PPL/SE Commercial students/flights?

Are you going to head straight into CFII, or take in a few PPL/SE Commercial students/flights?

Hopefully get a few students while I finish up all the other stuff I have going on. Deciding whether to jump into CFII or Multi training first

Back