Airport to PH

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
I'm arriving just after 10 am on Tuesday, anyone around the same time want to share a cab or catch a shuttle with me? Might be a good chance to start getting to know folks. I was also thinking about having the cab swing by an In-N-Out to get my double double animal style fix satiated, since it's been 2 years...But I think I'll be joining the Palm crew for lunch.

I'm arriving just after 10 am on Tuesday, anyone around the same time want to share a cab or catch a shuttle with me? Might be a good chance to start getting to know folks. I was also thinking about having the cab swing by an In-N-Out to get my double double animal style fix satiated, since it's been 2 years...But I think I'll be joining the Palm crew for lunch.
@pete2800 and I will be getting there around 11.30, I doubt you want to wait around...but that's when our AS flight gets in

It depends on when I can check in, I'm crashing with @jskibo but I get in before him, so we're not sure if they'll let me checkin or not. If not, I'll have nothing better to do...maybe I'll sit around and play $5 in slots.

I have heard of this hike, where does it take place?
We hike Red Rock! There is an assembly point and all pile into available cars. Then we go to the burger place while some of us stand and wait for the rest to consume burgers. Then we drive up to the canyon and "hike" while our leader is VERY patient and forgiving of both us old people and the young ones who drank too much the prior night and now ate too much burger! Those who ride in our car don't have to care about the National park entrance fee as we have a pass.

I think I'm getting in around 10:30 and we'll be renting a car. You're more than welcome to jump in for a ride to ph.

I think I'm getting in around 10:30 and we'll be renting a car. You're more than welcome to jump in for a ride to ph.
That would be most excellent. If you want to PM me your flight info I'll find the gate and just wait for ya. I'm coming into T1 I believe.

We hike Red Rock! There is an assembly point and all pile into available cars. Then we go to the burger place while some of us stand and wait for the rest to consume burgers. Then we drive up to the canyon and "hike" while our leader is VERY patient and forgiving of both us old people and the young ones who drank too much the prior night and now ate too much burger! Those who ride in our car don't have to care about the National park entrance fee as we have a pass.

I'm actually planning on running up and down some stairs occasionally prior to Vegas just to prepare for this hike! :)
(and yes, living on the east coast, I'll be eating some in&out burger despite the possible future consequences in the desert)

Check Red Rock before you plan the hike. They had some pretty severe water damage from rain storms a few weeks ago. As of last week, it was only open to visitors on the weekends while they repair the roads.

Back