ImagineAir- Pilot SR22

flymike

I was asked to pass this along from their Chief Pilot.

ImagineAir is a fast-growing air taxi company serving the entire east coast with plans for nation-wide coverage by 2016. We are developing new technology to change the landscape of on-demand air service, from instant online customer reservation capabilities to paperless cockpits for pilots.

Join us in our quest to change regional travel as we know it. We operate in and out of more than 1,000 airports in the Eastern U.S., and we are accepting applications for numerous locations. You may select from a list of available domiciles on the application, or fill in a new location that we should consider. We are seeking full-time and part-time (Flex) pilots.

Requirements:
• FAA Commercial Pilot’s Certificate with an instrument rating, or ATP Certificate with an airplane category rating
• 1,200 hours of flight time as a pilot, including:
o 500 hours of Cross Country Time
o 100 hours of Night Flight Time
o 75 hours of Actual or Simulated Instrument Time, with 50 of those hours in actual flight
• You hold a current and valid first or second class medical certificate and FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit

E-mail resumes to: careers@flyimagineair.com

Download an application at: https://flyimagineair.com/?q=blog&id=3

Man. If I had the time and could have DC as a base, I think I would enjoy this job.

I was asked to pass this along from their Chief Pilot.

ImagineAir is a fast-growing air taxi company serving the entire east coast with plans for nation-wide coverage by 2016. We are developing new technology to change the landscape of on-demand air service, from instant online customer reservation capabilities to paperless cockpits for pilots.

Join us in our quest to change regional travel as we know it. We operate in and out of more than 1,000 airports in the Eastern U.S., and we are accepting applications for numerous locations. You may select from a list of available domiciles on the application, or fill in a new location that we should consider. We are seeking full-time and part-time (Flex) pilots.

Requirements:
• FAA Commercial Pilot’s Certificate with an instrument rating, or ATP Certificate with an airplane category rating
• 1,200 hours of flight time as a pilot, including:
o 500 hours of Cross Country Time
o 100 hours of Night Flight Time
o 75 hours of Actual or Simulated Instrument Time, with 50 of those hours in actual flight
• You hold a current and valid first or second class medical certificate and FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit

E-mail resumes to: careers@flyimagineair.com

Download an application at: https://flyimagineair.com/?q=blog&id=3

Any idea on the pay scale, typical schedule, etc? Thanks for posting!

Back