New year, new baby

scooter2525

Very well Member
Jett was born today weighing in at 9lbs. Healthy kid, mom is doing well.
yzade5eq.jpg

scooter2525 said:
Shirley you're not serious.
That's what we said when we found out you got Sara preggers again. You had better not miss NJC this year because of your potency!

Congrats man! Been wanting to call, but didn't want to bother u guys.

You're stopping at four? Quitter!!!

Wonderful. Nothing like a new baby. Was Jett just a name you liked or was it a play on flying? My sister's first baby was going to be named Bentley because her husband is in to cars, but when they found out it was going to be a girl they went for Lexi for the Lexus. There is a new one on the way and his name is going to be Chevy after Chevrolet and the famous Chevy Chase. Just kidding. I am serious about the first baby but there is not going to be a car name the next baby, which is a girl. I can't remember what they are going to name her but they have the name picked out. Seriously, did you all just like the name Jett or did it have to do with flying?

In Australia they advised us that there is no waiting period.

An American conspiracy man.
Our sons pediatrician said that he has to advise us on the American way of raising a kid but suggests following European methods. It's amazing the crazy things Americans do to their kids.

Wonderful. Nothing like a new baby. Was Jett just a name you liked or was it a play on flying? My sister's first baby was going to be named Bentley because her husband is in to cars, but when they found out it was going to be a girl they went for Lexi for the Lexus. There is a new one on the way and his name is going to be Chevy after Chevrolet and the famous Chevy Chase. Just kidding. I am serious about the first baby but there is not going to be a car name the next baby, which is a girl. I can't remember what they are going to name her but they have the name picked out. Seriously, did you all just like the name Jett or did it have to do with flying?
Both. We liked the name, but it helps that I'm into flying.

Back