Life of a Mechanic...

"Am I your man, Mr. Dumbass?" I love it, and even more for the commercial reference. I use it all the time here in Russia, and people have no clue about what I'm talking about. Yes, I use the reverse and call them a dumbass with impunity. It has served me well over the years.

How is that a day in the life? I'm insulted. For some of us it's not just a paycheck, we care. Pilots seem to like mechanics who are pilots also, walk a mile in my shoes. People that live in glass houses.........

I think it was meant as a humorous look at safety training for mechanics. I don't think it was in any way a slight on mechanics or how they do their jobs. I would love to go into a fun place to work that has a good safety culture, but has fun with it, as this little snippet suggested.*

*Not saying anything good or bad about wherever this was located, as I have no info on that.

I think it was meant as a humorous look at safety training for mechanics. I don't think it was in any way a slight on mechanics or how they do their jobs. I would love to go into a fun place to work that has a good safety culture, but has fun with it, as this little snippet suggested.*

*Not saying anything good or bad about wherever this was located, as I have no info on that.

I'm sorry, I get a little defensive regarding the MX side of this industry.

You know funny as it is I have seen people killed who didn't take the proper precautions. I don't have to tell anyone on here it is easy to get killed in our profession. Guess it is a reminder to keep your guard up!

Back