ME time need help

pilotlbe

Hello,

I'm looking for some ME time building. I'm looking to meet the ATP requirements, I have about 1200TT, miss about 100 cross country time and some (actually a lot!)ME time too.. I'm looking forward to go 121 as soon as I reach the requirements.

I was looking at cape Air which seems to be a great opportunity but it seems that a minimum of 12 months will be ok before leaving for regional without being "black listed"...
So I was looking for really cheap time building in a Me to share or some Sic program for couple of months in a freight gigs..

Call Patrick at Great lakes Air ventures. He's got the Twin Commanche a lot of folks buy block in. Over 40 hours is $175 wet and there always seems to be someone looking to pair up. He's in Charlotte, Michigan....

Ok thanks you, I looked and the twin Comanche seems pretty cheap it's required 5hours of dual instruction check out.. And then it can be cheap if I split with a safety pilot...

No clue though about some SIC program still existing in like airnet or aerolynx?

Ok thanks you, I looked and the twin Comanche seems pretty cheap it's required 5hours of dual instruction check out.. And then it can be cheap if I split with a safety pilot...

No clue though about some SIC program still existing in like airnet or aerolynx?

There are two different private multi time builders in South Florida. One is John Lumley in Delray Beach, at the Antiquers Aerodrome. You might find a listing on Barnstormers. The other is a Geronimo Apache at Fort Lauderdale Executive. It cost about $170 an hour total, with fuel and charts.

There are two different private multi time builders in South Florida. One is John Lumley in Delray Beach, at the Antiquers Aerodrome. You might find a listing on Barnstormers. The other is a Geronimo Apache at Fort Lauderdale Executive. It cost about $170 an hour total, with fuel and charts.
The Apache at FXE is available for a little less money since gas prices have dropped.

philiplane Do you have any more info on those guy's , like contact info? Thanks

Back