DL 2061

HRDiva

Hey Delta peeps...my friend wants to know if she can sleep in tomorrow or has to struggle to catch her flight from PHL to ATL at 7:45 am. The ground stop gas been lifted but we don't know where the plane is coming from to take her on her trip tomorrow. Delta hasn't cancelled. But we got a lot more snow than predicted and now the icy rain is falling. Any help would be appreciated via PM. Thanks!

Just to clarify, I am not looking for loads! My friend gas a paid FC ticket. She just wants to to know if the equipment is even getting to PHL so the flight can take off. Delta is no help and says the flight is on time. Roads are treacherous and she doesn't want to drive 45 miles to the airport only to find the flight cancelled.

Just to clarify, I am not looking for loads! My friend gas a paid FC ticket. She just wants to to know if the equipment is even getting to PHL so the flight can take off. Delta is no help and says the flight is on time. Roads are treacherous and she doesn't want to drive 45 miles to the airport only to find the flight cancelled.

It's a shame their app doesn't do what United's does and tells you what incoming flight will be your inbound plane.

It's a shame their app doesn't do what United's does and tells you what incoming flight will be your inbound plane.

However, we do a lot of equipment swaps depending on if it's a "special emphasis" flight or not. We used to get these little "$" signs on flights that it would take an act of Zeus and a lack of replaceable equipment before it would be cancelled.

@HRDiva - looks like it's on time and the inbound jet should be arriving in about an hour.

Back