Airnet

vdsteelman

Has anyone gotten a call from Airnet recently? I took a phone interview this morning and botched some technical questions pretty bad. Just wondering if there's any hope for an in-person interview.

I just finished the first week of indoc class at Airnet. It seems they are hurting bad for pilots. Don't expect an in person interview because you are just called back and given a class date.

I just finished the first week of indoc class at Airnet. It seems they are hurting bad for pilots. Don't expect an in person interview because you are just called back and given a class date.

After your phone interview, did they talk about the next step or let you go with a thanks and good bye?

They did talk about next steps because I asked at the end of the interview. I'd say don't worry about it and expect a call by the end of next week.

Who's running the hiring these days? I interviewed in 2008 and was hired the day they furloughed pilots. They called me a year later for an additional simulator evaluation and I had what felt like an informal interview with the hiring manager. I went home and they never called me back.

Washka hired me initially and I think his replacement didn't like me. I don't remember his name now, but he had an issue with me because I wore a tie.

I interviewed with them a few months ago and I did bad on the phone interview. I hadn't flown a duchess in years and yeah it was bad. But surprising at the end he was like I can tell you are rusty but I want you in the next class. So only a phone interview and no in person interview.

I interviewed with them a few months ago and I did bad on the phone interview. I hadn't flown a duchess in years and yeah it was bad. But surprising at the end he was like I can tell you are rusty but I want you in the next class. So only a phone interview and no in person interview.
geez, they must be bleeding bad. Used to be it was about a step shy of an astronaut interview.

geez, they must be bleeding bad. Used to be it was about a step shy of an astronaut interview.
They are. They were outsourcing a lot of their work to my old company. We basically based 2-3 airplanes in AL to cover their 210 runs. The contract was suppose to last a month and I believe it's going on a year now.

BUMP for update. What is AirNet hiring into? Also, couple questions on airport specifics. I live 30 minutes from their DPA base. What equip is based out of there, and can you get hired right into DPA?

BUMP for update. What is AirNet hiring into? Also, couple questions on airport specifics. I live 30 minutes from their DPA base. What equip is based out of there, and can you get hired right into DPA?
DPA has one baron based there so it's likely you would have to relocate. They are hiring into wherever there is a need so 208, baron, 210 or Navajo. I'm still in training and am getting triple qualified in a 210, baron and 208.

Washka hired me initially and I think his replacement didn't like me. I don't remember his name now, but he had an issue with me because I wore a tie.
I was one of the few "old school" guys not hired by Craig. I'm actually sad to say that, but I had done my research and had a great interview. Friends with him on FB now and proud of what he's done, considering...

Back