The suspense is killing me...

BULL

So I have "attempt" number three coming up on Monday for my IR checkride. First one cancelled due to weather. Second becuase the examiner was sick so hopefully Monday is a go! Each time waking up and getting ready for the ride with the pre ride jitters all morning is getting old lol! If anyone has used Randy haralson send some info my way!

Wow that's rough! I hate the day before and day of a check ride. Can't imagine it getting delayed the day of that many times. Good luck!

I hate check ride delays. My last three have all been delayed or discontinued due to weather.

I was supposed to do my CFII add-on this morning, but a combination of heavy fog, low freezing levels, and 36 knot gusts left us to cancel and now its another 3 week wait before we can do it again...

Frustrating.

I hate check ride delays. My last three have all been delayed or discontinued due to weather.

I was supposed to do my CFII add-on this morning, but a combination of heavy fog, low freezing levels, and 36 knot gusts left us to cancel and now its another 3 week wait before we can do it again...

Frustrating.
And my CFII training flight (probably only 1 needed to get signed off) had to be pushed back a week due to MX :(

I FNALLY got it done! Had 2.5 oral and 1.6 flight. Flight portion was done at night (only time I could get in). I am so glad it's over! Now on to finishing up the Comm ASEL.

Back