Enterprise renting Harley's in Vegas

ComplexHiAv8r

Wish I had more time, I would do that again. Rode out to Red Rocks and down to the Dam. Fun times.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is taking a leap into the motorcycle business with a new, Las Vegas-based fleet of Harley-Davidsons.

The company better known for four-wheeled vehicles launched its two-wheeled line on Wednesday, marking the first time a major car rental company is offering motorcycles in the U.S.

Enterprise Vice President Steve Short says the company started the pilot program in Sin City because it sees opportunity among tourists who want to venture out to attractions like Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon.

Customers can now rent five different Harley models from a new Enterprise branch on Flamingo Road. Two more models should be available by the end of November.

Las Vegas visitors have long been able to rent motorcycles around the Strip, but this is the first time a major car rental company is offering them.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/enterprise-enters-motorcycle-rental-biz-vegas-20592152

I ride a Yamaha but I've only been able to rent Harley's in my travels. Wish I could find a nice Vstar to rent down south.

Back