Trans States

Samurai Sam

Hey fellas, any news on Trans States? Can anyone give a snapshot of a STL 4 day? Also, any new rumors floating about?

How's the Extended Stay America for new hires? Are they suites or just a couple of queen beds side by side?

My class is single occupancy and I have a fridge and stove. Some of the new classes are double because there is no single rooms available.

My class is single occupancy and I have a fridge and stove. Some of the new classes are double because there is no single rooms available.

Anyway to find out before hand if we will be doubled up or get singles? I'm expecting double but would prefer single.

Anyway to find out before hand if we will be doubled up or get singles? I'm expecting double but would prefer single.

Why? You will be surprised at how having that roommate helps you with training. I like single rooms myself, but honestly having my sim partner there to study made all the difference.

Why? You will be surprised at how having that roommate helps you with training. I like single rooms myself, but honestly having my sim partner there to study made all the difference.
I agree and disagree. Before I switched roommates to the now IAD chief pilot, my roomie would always say "well, when I was on the 747 for Evergreen..............." and I never learned a damn thing.... When did switch however, I would agree... Kinda' ... I would still have preferred single occupancy, and from my understanding from one of the instructors I talk to he said all rooms are single occupancy. One of the many changes to the training program thanks to the January - March classes...

I agree and disagree. Before I switched roommates to the now IAD chief pilot, my roomie would always say "well, when I was on the 747 for Evergreen..............." and I never learned a damn thing.... When did switch however, I would agree... Kinda' ... I would still have preferred single occupancy, and from my understanding from one of the instructors I talk to he said all rooms are single occupancy. One of the many changes to the training program thanks to the January - March classes...
Close some classes are still doing double since there is no more room for single. The best western was horrible...bed bugs, people trying to break in when you are in the room, and rooms are never cleaned. Good times.

Close some classes are still doing double since there is no more room for single. The best western was horrible...bed bugs, people trying to break in when you are in the room, and rooms are never cleaned. Good times.
Yeah, that breaking in while we were in the room was my room, at 12:04am on the 9th day we were there... @FlyingKat was in my training class, and had cockroaches. So, are they permanently at the Extended Stay now? Cuz that would be AWESOME.

Yeah, that breaking in while we were in the room was my room, at 12:04am on the 9th day we were there... @FlyingKat was in my training class, and had cockroaches. So, are they permanently at the Extended Stay now? Cuz that would be AWESOME.
Yeah they stuck all gojets and TSA in extended stay. There is no gym or pool at extended so not that great.

Another positive for Philo..

CRJ-XJT never reacted to the countless vehicle break-ins that occurred to new hire vehicles at the awesome LaQuinta south of the airport.

I took the class at TSA, and will be at the Extended Stay. We will see how it goes. Not flying for 3 months is killing me, my respect to all those who were furloughed and out of work for years....unreal.

I took the class at TSA, and will be at the Extended Stay. We will see how it goes. Not flying for 3 months is killing me, my respect to all those who were furloughed and out of work for years....unreal.
The hotel is not that bad. Just sucks not having a pool or a work out room. But it is nice having a stove, so you don't have to eat out. But good luck with training, I finished my checkride the other day and starting ioe.

hey guys anyone recently gone through AQP at TSA willing to give a little guidance/pointers.
much appreciated

hey guys anyone recently gone through AQP at TSA willing to give a little guidance/pointers.
much appreciated
Trust me. The last thing you need to worry about is AQP. Especially as a new hire.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Back