cargo 135 in South Florida?

elmetal

Ain't nobody got time for that
I'm looking at possibly making a slight move in my career come summer of 2014.

With that I'd like to move back to South Florida (Broward county to be specific).

What are some non sketchy 135 operators (preferrably cargo but pax would be alright) our of OPF/TMB/MIA/FLL/FXE/PBI/BCT?

I'd like to work for something like airnet/flx but ORL is a tad far away from SFL.

Jumpseat agreements a HUGE plus! But really all I want is to live in SFL again, the rest is all secondary

I've seen a few Van operators down there, but I can't remember their names. Also, Airnet is down there still I believe, at least I was covering a run for them last week.

I've seen a few Van operators down there, but I can't remember their names. Also, Airnet is down there still I believe, at least I was covering a run for them last week.

I thought that run started in ORL and then went to TPA/FXE/OPF etc back to ORL?

I'm not sure of the exact route, maybe an Airnet guy can chime in.

Depending on your flight times you could get directly hired into the Metro in MIA with AMF.

IFL is down there as well I believe.

I know there was a FXE-ORL-FXE Flight Express/AirNet run, and a couple other runs that went out of TPA.

I know there's a chieftain down at fxe that runs to the Bahamas but that's about all I know about that run

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Exactly. For entertainment search employment reviews for Sky Limo.
Very well versed with sky limo. Flew out of fxe for about 6 months while training and that is exactly the type of place id like to avoid

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

not that.

Believe it or not I know people that were direct hired into the metro that only had piston multi. AMF is getting desperate in many ways for bases such as MIA and CVG.

The only problem is that if they promise a base, get it in writing. I have seen them screw people left and right by promising a base and then sending them into the middle of nowhere. Also if they promise a certain schedule get it in writing as well. I know of one guy that left CVG after 1 week. Apparently they told him he would have time to take care of his business and fly. 6 day weeks don't allow that to happen.

yeah... I would love to be based out of MIA, how desperate can they be (aka how little can you have before they get you straight there?)

Honestly I don't care about flying the metro or flying turbine/turboprops at all. Pistons4life, but if the location is SFL, I don't really care what it is so long as it has wings/rotors

Back